Well I personally have 5 dump banks, and i try not to dump anymore then 500, The nice thing is i can go on my lunch break to the bank and buy some coins then search them at work and dump on my way home from work, I do that every other day, I do buy coins every day during the week, but save some to search at home
I try not to be in the same dump bank more then 3 times a week, unless they are really cool, Some places like when i come in while other places seem to give me the stare the whole time im dumping
Hope this helps...But word to the wise, First time i ever dumped halves, i dumped 1000 dollars worth at one time, and completly screwed up the machine, so i had to scoop them back out into my bag..so go slow with the big coins