What's new

Duncan-Hanna KRF point & 8 bone tools

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
here is an image from yesterday and an image from the evening before
i think the point is a duncan hanna?

IMG_0150.webpi also was glad to find the broke arrow shaft wrench, a hair pin, a sturdy awl, and an agate scraper

IMG_0156.webp here a rare black bird bone bead, couple good strong awls and a piece rare spider vein jasper
 
Upvote 0
All I can say Steve is just super super finds, you are very blessed to have a site that gives up artifacts of this caliber.:notworthy:
 
All I can say Steve is just super super finds, you are very blessed to have a site that gives up artifacts of this caliber.:notworthy:


thanks monster....more will follow tonite
 
Nice returns on that hunt. As you already know there isnt any bone artifacts here where I am so it is always interesting to me to be able to see what you find. Thanks, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom