What's new

Dust Bowl Days Hunting Tomorrow !!!!!!

MANCHU

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
133
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pics taken from my front porch in Gaines Co. Tx. I know there has to be a clovis or folsom unearthed out there somewhere !!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0003.webp
    IMG_0003.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • IMG_0004.webp
    IMG_0004.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,109
  • IMG_0005.webp
    IMG_0005.webp
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,015
Upvote 0
Great photographs and good luck! Please post what you find.
 
GaRebel1861 said:
Great photographs and good luck! Please post what you find.
Thanks Ga !! And i will post all my finds.
 
Man oh man, I'd hate to be right in the middle of that. I bet it gets into every nook and cranny it can and would be a mother to clean up.

Talk about your "ballpark boogers". ;D

Good luck on your hunt Mr Fu. (as in Fu MANCHU) :D
 
The Grim Reaper said:
Man oh man, I'd hate to be right in the middle of that. I bet it gets into every nook and cranny it can and would be a mother to clean up.

Talk about your "ballpark boogers". ;D

Good luck on your hunt Mr Fu. (as in Fu MANCHU) :D
LOL!! yes it did get all over everything my front porch was coverd this morning.
 
I still cant get over the pics!! You forgot the 6 inch Cody that was just uncovered waiting to be found! lol, it only takes 1/8" of sand to expose a artifact, thats seriously metric tons lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom