What's new

DVD set on Relic and Beach Hunting by Tom Dankowski

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom Dankowski has a nice set of two DVD's available on Relic and Beach hunting on his website. Even if you think you know it all, this information has a lot to offer all of us. You are never to old to learn something new. Plus it helps when you have cabin fever. :thumbsup:





http://www.srarc.com/dankowski.html
 
Upvote 0
I saw that lecture in person while it was being recorded. Lot's of good information. Well worth the price!
 
More or less says the 1280 is a POS. I kinda like it for where I am but prefer the CZ20 and Excal. :read2:
 
Thanks Dennis,
soon as my layaway item is paid for I will get these.. I love stuff like this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom