E-bay Sisters that were trying to sell Supposid James Gang Treasure Site"

beaverdigger

Jan 26, 2008
Re: E-bay Sisters that were trying to sell ''Supposid James Gang Treasure Site"

Maybe theys are confused and are trying to sell off some "The James Gang " (back when Joe Walsh played with them) albums ! ???

jessejames303

Feb 12, 2008
Re: E-bay Sisters that were trying to sell ''Supposid James Gang Treasure Site"

Met these 2 Ladys back in 95 and they were "nuts". They had looked for treasure and had no clue as to what to look for....I think they thought they would find "X" marks the spot!
Ne way my associates approached them after they gave us a tour around the place, to see if they would give us exclussive rights to search and work on a 50/50 split of any finds. But they being pretty greedy, wanted to open it up to any and all comers for a price to come in each time and they had to be with you all the time while you searched.
We declined as we did not need a bunch of "yahooes" digging holes, moving rocks, etc. and messing up signs we were seeing(treasure signs). Sometime after that they got on TV and spilled the beans of what they thought was there," gold in them thar hills" and for a while everyone and his uncle was visiting the site!

It was going to be a real problem in that there was no map of the area, JJ maps, that I knew of and all searching would be based on "signs" .....quite a task......Maybe someone needs to use a LRT detector :-\
or better would be a "dowser" who knows how to really do it.
my 2 cents worth!

Attachments

• dog-bath-clothes.jpg
    dog-bath-clothes.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 395

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread