dave in iowa Hero Member Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 505 Reaction score 101 Golden Thread 0 Location iowa Detector(s) used Minelab E-Track, Minelab S.E. , and a Whites Prizm 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 27, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Just got my e-track today from Mike at Woodland detectors , great deal and very quick delivery, thanks Mike , 10 stars
Just got my e-track today from Mike at Woodland detectors , great deal and very quick delivery, thanks Mike , 10 stars
Ronfrommichigan Full Member Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 111 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Oxford MI Detector(s) used All Jan 27, 2011 #2 Good luck with your Etrac.
Rockin Chairs Gold Sr. Member Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 292 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II Jan 27, 2011 #3 Good decision on the E-Trac. Got mine back in Sept. and I love it. Have some Patience learning it and you will to. Rick
Good decision on the E-Trac. Got mine back in Sept. and I love it. Have some Patience learning it and you will to. Rick
cntrydncr1 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,808 Reaction score 779 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim Jan 28, 2011 #4 Hi Dave! i got mine from Mike too and I love it. I know you will do extremely well with it.
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 28, 2011 #5 Thanks!
kimsdad Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 4,693 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Moronica, northwest of Chicago. Detector(s) used E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star Jan 29, 2011 #6 Good luck with it, Dave!!!
extractor Silver Member Joined Sep 27, 2007 Messages 2,941 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Sal Sagev Adaven Detector(s) used E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,, GB PRO. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 29, 2011 #7 Dave You will love it .
Justice70 Hero Member Joined Oct 18, 2008 Messages 644 Reaction score 82 Golden Thread 0 Location michigan Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #8 Congrats on the E-trac. I'm shopping myself for a good deal. With all the snow we have been getting I an afford to shop awhile...lol
Congrats on the E-trac. I'm shopping myself for a good deal. With all the snow we have been getting I an afford to shop awhile...lol