fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2010 #1 A friend recently found this button and I have no idea what it is. The back is completely gone. Can anyone enlighten me on it's ID? There are 13 stars just above the eagle and 25 more around the border (if I counted right!). Attachments Eagle button 1.webp 81.6 KB · Views: 179
A friend recently found this button and I have no idea what it is. The back is completely gone. Can anyone enlighten me on it's ID? There are 13 stars just above the eagle and 25 more around the border (if I counted right!).
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 1, 2010 #2 Thats a tough one fyrffytr1 and a very cool old eagle and stars button. I think its civilian fashion because Waterbury has this design listed as such. Very cool patriotic button. http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=29049 Attachments button eagles and stars.webp 13.2 KB · Views: 149 Upvote 0
Thats a tough one fyrffytr1 and a very cool old eagle and stars button. I think its civilian fashion because Waterbury has this design listed as such. Very cool patriotic button. http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=29049
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks BCH. I'll pass it on. Upvote 0