What's new

Eagle medal or medallion

Drewha72

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 29, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With an eagle and shield on the front and a wreath and the number 10 in a shield on the back. Maybe some type of military service medal. Size is same as a nickel.
Any help is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Unknown Medal 003.webp
    Unknown Medal 003.webp
    260.6 KB · Views: 560
  • Unknown Medal 004.webp
    Unknown Medal 004.webp
    259.5 KB · Views: 592
Hope you don't mind ;D

Tim
 

Attachments

  • Unknown Medal 003.webp
    Unknown Medal 003.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Unknown Medal 004.webp
    Unknown Medal 004.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 399
Upvote 0
Thanks for fixing the pics Timmy!!
Wow,I have not seen the likes of your piece,but I have seen that style Eagle on 1840's era buckles.The Clasp also appears "early",but I am torn on just the right age?
 
Upvote 0
Yes, thanks for resizing the pics. I should have done that before posting. Rookie mistake..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom