What's new

Eagle Medal ?

FortBedfordbob

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
862
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bedford Pa
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, GPX 5000
Here's one I've never been able to ID. I found this many years ago at an old school that was occupied by Union Soldiers. The school was used until the early 1990s, Also I found a dropped threeringer there. Back to the Eagle. It is about an inch and a half from wing tip to wing tip. I think it's made of bronze and has that little chain that attaches at the wings. Any ideas ? Many Thanks BB
 

Attachments

  • PICT2231.webp
    PICT2231.webp
    75.9 KB · Views: 321
  • PICT2232.webp
    PICT2232.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0
I found it about 18 years ago. The Eagle looks the same but the chain is attached at the wings on this one. Thanks, Bob
 

Attachments

  • 1807 008.webp
    1807 008.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 194
Upvote 0
Could be a tie clip from the 40's.
 
Upvote 0
JimDon said:
Could be a tie clip from the 40's.

JimDon is right on the tie clip :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom