What's new

Early Birthday Present!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft::thumbsup:Soon to be arriving is my CZ21 with the RTG Deluxe travel Scooper and an under water mesh Bag:hello::hello2::hello2:I've been told theres a learning curve but,isn't being married a learning curve too:laughing9::laughing7::laughing9:,,HH:hello:
 
Upvote 0
Happy Birthday, Kiana!

I wish you the very best with your new detector and scoop!

Lorraine
 
Happy Birthday, Kiana!

I wish you the very best with your new detector and scoop!

Lorraine
Thanks,Lorraine my BD is in Nov.so I wanna give it a try out,,HH:hello:
 
Best of luck on your new detector and scoop
 
I wish you luck with the new metal detector.
 
The learning curve is very small. It's a great machine and you will do well with it. :icon_thumright: Just brush up on the "yes dear" & "of course honey" & "you're so right, baby" and marriage is a breeze. :laughing7: Trust me, I've been there twice! :icon_scratch:
 
Enjoy the present, hope you find many good treasures!

HH,

Pete
 
Hope you have a Happy Birthday and get many finds with your new detector and scoop when it arrives.
 
My little one turns one on Nov 25th Happy B-day!!:occasion18:

SnT
 
The learning curve is very small. It's a great machine and you will do well with it. :icon_thumright: Just brush up on the "yes dear" & "of course honey" & "you're so right, baby" and marriage is a breeze. :laughing7: Trust me, I've been there twice! :icon_scratch:
I Love your Quotes:laughing9::laughing7::thumbsup:
 
The CZ21 is an absolutely awesome birthday present and you deserve it.:leprechaun-hat:
 
The learning curve is very small. It's a great machine and you will do well with it. :icon_thumright: Just brush up on the "yes dear" & "of course honey" & "you're so right, baby" and marriage is a breeze. :laughing7: Trust me, I've been there twice! :icon_scratch:
Bigscoop is right about the small learning curve. The CZ21 is an easy machine to use. Since you have experience detecting and use a PI, you will have very little trouble learning the CZ...good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom