What's new

Early morning low tide gold!

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit one of the local beaches this morning. 58* out (sorry northern guys) but that's a little chilly. Second target was a junker little aluminum ring. I thought at least it's a ring. After a bunch of clad and about 2 hours later hit a D&G stainless spinner. Not more that 5 minutes after that hit this little 2.36 unmarked gold band. Got home and it stood up to 18K test! Sweet!
DC

122213.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Nice! Your persistence payed off. Hit the gold hard with your scoop?
 
Nice finds. Love the spinner.
 
Nice........7 degrees, with -14 wind chill Come on Spring
 
sweet is right! 3 rings is great with the 18k
 
Very nice! So jealous of your weather - 26 degrees here today.
 
Nice finds:icon_thumleft: I congratulate on these finds:occasion14:
 
Great detecting, dc426:headbang:

Lorraine
 
great hunt. congrats on the gold!
 
Awesome spinner ring, that's high on my list of "to find". Still waiting to find a ring on the beach, people around here must be smart enough to take them off first...
 
Great morning hunt, I see your from my neck of the woods. I am from Lakeland, now living in Japan!
 
Nice finds dc...were you hunting in the water?
 
Lookindown. only about ankle deep but these were all found in wet sand.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom