What's new

Early morning

BosnMate

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
6,942
Reaction score
8,441
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Because of the concrete delivery, I was up early and this morning, and the moon was up there just begging me to take a picture. So I took a photo using my Panasonic Z550. Hand held on full telephoto, so when you loose the moon in the view finder, it's hard to find without backing out and zooming again. The first photo is hand held right out of the camera and the second I did some computer enhancing. Then when I was going back into the house with the camera in my hand, I took a couple of pictures of some roses my wife planted probably more than 20 years ago.

moon2.webp
moon2A.webp
Check out the various shades of blossoms on the same stem.
roses1A.webp
rosesA.webp
 
I haven't ever took a good moon picture with my Panasonic.? Yeah those roses will live for ever. Out in one of the fields around here there's one huge Cottonwood, half dead apple tree and a bunch of brush and I can tell there must have been at one time an old farm house from some of the debris and old square nails. In that corner of the field is an old yellow rose bush growing large and bushy. I'm sure someone planted it there many years ago and probably went bust during the great depression I'm guessing?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom