What's new

Early Saturday Morning

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I got out to a secluded beach park that is a local favorite for camping and picnicing, especially during the summer months.
I've been out on 5 hunts since my last post and in that time have found hardly anything, the last one yielding two pennies and a broken fishing lure. :P Today I made up for those dismal hunts with four rings. One 14k, one unmarked but very yellow so it may be 24k, so I hope. I'll get it tested this week. The 14k has a Hawaiian design. The other looks middle eastern. Both are very small. 1.6 and 2.3 grams. The other is a Hawaiian designed .925 and the last one was pure junk as it fell to pieces when I tried to clean it. I also got a Morgan silver dollar which is beyond cleaning or restoring. The other coin is from Costa Rica.
 

Attachments

  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    91.8 KB · Views: 640
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    94.9 KB · Views: 643
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    94.2 KB · Views: 631
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    75.8 KB · Views: 632
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 627
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    118.1 KB · Views: 604
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 623
  • 017.webp
    017.webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 614
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 611
Upvote 0
Great finds and super great photos.
 
Schweeeeeeeeet Finds! Love those shots, nice!
 
Nice hunt...definately local jewelry loses. The left ring looks 18K based on its color. Middle ring looks like a recent drop. Nice clean-up on the silver. What's your method?
 
Beautiful beach and great finds!!
 
Really nice finds there!! The one looks like it has a little "rose" gold as well.
 
Beautiful spot and great finds!!! Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice rings.....I like the details that your camera captures.
Thanks for posting and hope your luck continues.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I wanna be da crab!
 
great pics crab! way to make up for that lost time!
 
BTW... Did you ever find any bango tags? or a WA CO. milks in your digging dayz... Let me know.... Thanks!
 
Great pics, and terrific finds! I like them all!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom