What's new

Early TV Shows

I wasn't Born till '55 I seem to remember it Existed but
Probably from some tv Show mentioning it
 
I think the earliest TV show i can remember is "Flash Gordon"
 
I wasn't Born till '55 I seem to remember it Existed but
Probably from some tv Show mentioning it
May have been some reruns, not sure. I was born in 1948, I remember first-run episodes of I Love Lucy in the 1952-1953 era. I remember Fury, My Friend Flicka, Howdy Doody, Spin and Marty, The George Burns show, My Little Margie, the Honeymooners too.
 
Daniel Boone (a relative) with Fess Parker. Could not leave out Roy Rogers! Any one out there remember a show called Ding Dong School?
 
May have been some reruns, not sure. I was born in 1948, I remember first-run episodes of I Love Lucy in the 1952-1953 era. I remember Fury, My Friend Flicka, Howdy Doody, Spin and Marty, The George Burns show, My Little Margie, the Honeymooners too.
You beat me here by a year.
 
Fury, My Friend Flicka, Howdy Doody, Spin and Marty on the club of the mouse whose name I no longer choose to recall. Cincinnati broadcasts.
Spin and Marty were on the Mousekateers
 
"Bless your pea pickin' little heart" - Tennessee Ernie Ford.
 
How about Tugboat Annie? The Gale Storm Show?? We didn't get a TV until I was about 12-13 (1959-60), but watched at friends' houses before that. I HATED Howdy Doody!!
 
Earliest TV show that I remember. Our first TV was a 1950's model though, we had to slap it on the side to keep the picture from rolling and constantly adjust the rabbit ears for reception.
 

Attachments

  • Annotation 2022-06-09 112657.webp
    Annotation 2022-06-09 112657.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 47
Yep, I watched Mr. Ed too..
 
"Oh! Susanna" with Gale Storm was the original Love Boat. Let's not forget American Bandstand, the Twist and the Stroll.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom