What's new

East Coast Trash. Please collect....

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just thought I'd post a sample of a little Oz trash found lately, recognise something? I'll gladly arrange return.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2529.webp
    IMG_2529.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,205
Upvote 0
Smoogle said:
Just thought I'd post a sample of a little Oz trash found lately, recognise something? I'll gladly arrange return.

How odd.. Looks exactly like American, East Coast trash! :laughing7:
 
Funny, I have a couple buckets around that look just like this....Amazing how much fun we have digging all this up. :thumbsup: I wonder why I saved it....
 
Looks somewhat familiar Smoogle.....LOL
Bet it is the same all over the worlds beaches.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I does appear that all those Corona drinkers have found our beaches but have yet to "find their beach."
 
Nice to know im not the only one digging bottle caps.... but they sound so good.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom