Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out a few times over the weekend and found a few things, but nothing very interesting. Friday I took Mach-1 Pilot to a French & Indian War site that I have hit hard over the last 20 years, but there are still a few things left to find as vegetation in the woods change and other factors make targets accessable that weren't before. I managed 3 large caliber musketballs and some buckshot. Mach-1 found 1 large caliber ball, 5 buckshot and 2 buttons. My friend Tom hunted with us for a while and dug a couple musketballs and a copper. I added a picture of all the musketballs I've recovered from this site

Saturday I hit and old housesite and found 4 early flat buttons, an 1864 fatty indian head, and a 1928 buffalo nickle. Sunday I hit a new field and found 3 badly toasted coppers and 2 buttons in an 1.5 hour hunt. Hopefully there is some silver in this field because the coppers are in terrible shape :BangHead:

Attachments

• Easter 001.jpg
    Easter 001.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 107
  • FD Balls.jpg
    FD Balls.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool finds lots of lead.

Bill D. (VA)

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2008
SE Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 SE (land); CZ-21 (saltwater)
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you're getting out quite a bit Steve, and having some success too. Boy that's a nice pile of lead from that site. Some pretty good size ones in there too. Nice job on the coppas too. See ya ..... Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread