Ebay Listing Accountability Thread

I've noticed a trend. It seems lots of different types of items are listed in waves. Lots are listed and then almost none for awhile. Kind of a all or nothing kind of thing...

sent from a potato with gravy!!...

Up to 73 for September and 1 that will end in October.
The free listing promo showed I used 86 of them, so happy I got that! Saves my October 100 for new items

September broke my personal best that I set the month before. Still two days left to sell too :)

listed 10 today from stuff I found at a flea market in Paris where I went for the day
I'll see if I picked the good things

Up to 73 for September and 1 that will end in October.
The free listing promo showed I used 86 of them, so happy I got that! Saves my October 100 for new items

September broke my personal best that I set the month before. Still two days left to sell too :)
Excellent Justin!

listed 10 today from stuff I found at a flea market in Paris where I went for the day
I'll see if I picked the good things
What seller name do you use on eBay?

I also picked up a box of toys at an auction on Saturday. Should turn another good chunk. Palidin is right guys, toys are good if you can get the 80s and 90s stuff.

Sold a jersey for $27 last night. Not much activity besides that.

I have some gold to list that I pulled out of the jewelry bags. Probably take some pictures tonight to list with the new free listings we'll have tomorrow

got a bit of 14€ for an item I paid 1€ for with 5 days left on the auction - I have 7 more like them ... see how they go
also some guy bought coins from 3 of my auctions
so I received shipping for the 3 auctions but I ship to the same guy so I guess I get 2 shipping costs as a bonus

got a bit of 14€ for an item I paid 1€ for with 5 days left on the auction - I have 7 more like them ... see how they go
also some guy bought coins from 3 of my auctions
so I received shipping for the 3 auctions but I ship to the same guy so I guess I get 2 shipping costs as a bonus
Hopefully your buyer doesn't want combined shipping and ask for money back. I've had this happen twice this month...

Someone turned the switch on last night.
Sold $38 shirt, $20 shirt, $18 sweater, $10 hat (this morning) and bids on two other items around $20 each

Ended September with a new personal record: 76 sales. Already have 1 sale and 3 items with bids for October.

Someone turned the switch on last night.
Sold $38 shirt, $20 shirt, $18 sweater, $10 hat (this morning) and bids on two other items around $20 each

Ended September with a new personal record: 76 sales. Already have 1 sale and 3 items with bids for October.
Hopefully October will be even better for you!

So far, so good-- already 2 sales and 4 with bids for October... 6 and the first day isn't done. I have to say I am pretty happy.

Wow, that is impressive. I sold 44 in September. I guess it was a record, I can't really remember. :laughing7:

I thought I would have more time for eBay. Somehow that hasn't materialized! Lol! I did sell eight last weekend and I have one with a bid for October. Even if they are all small dollar items. Lol!

Slowed down a bit. 6 sales and 2 items with bids right now. Did get 5 bids on an Under Armour shirt and ended at 21.49 with shipping. I always have good luck with UA. I hoped to get more with having 23 watchers!! But not a bad return as it was.
4 days in a row, no listings. Hunting season started, so MAYBE I'll get some listed sunday night

Hopefully your buyer doesn't want combined shipping and ask for money back. I've had this happen twice this month...

ah ok I didn't think of that one ... I'll see how it goes

thx

Thought I'd check in...... nothing on ebay sold this week, though I sold a gold ring and some other stuff in the etsy store. I'll get auctions started again tomorrow evening. I'm making stuffs, renewing, and listing (am I suppose to be putting up numbers here, too? :BangHead:)

I thought I would have more time for eBay. Somehow that hasn't materialized! Lol! I did sell eight last weekend and I have one with a bid for October. Even if they are all small dollar items. Lol!

dram, it ain't easy having to do EVERYTHING, LOL! hunter/picker, buyer, photographer, copywriter, order taker, shipper, question answerer, printer mechanic, box collector, AND, then throw in housework, yard work, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, trash, etc....... AAAARRRGGGGGG!!!!!! :BangHead:
Who can do it all? LOL! It's really cutting in to my tekkering time, too! >:(

Makes me actually remember my old "time clock", fondly. :laughing7: :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back