Ebay Listing Accountability Thread

Thought I'd check in...... nothing on ebay sold this week, though I sold a gold ring and some other stuff in the etsy store. I'll get auctions started again tomorrow evening. I'm making stuffs, renewing, and listing (am I suppose to be putting up numbers here, too? :BangHead:)

dram, it ain't easy having to do EVERYTHING, LOL! hunter/picker, buyer, photographer, copywriter, order taker, shipper, question answerer, printer mechanic, box collector, AND, then throw in housework, yard work, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, trash, etc....... AAAARRRGGGGGG!!!!!! :BangHead:
Who can do it all? LOL! It's really cutting in to my tekkering time, too! >:(

Makes me actually remember my old "time clock", fondly. :laughing7: :tongue3:
Lol, that's how I feel other than the time clock part. I wish I wasn't working. At least doing the job I do now. I'm glad to have it, but I wish I didn't have to work. If everything goes right I won't have to much longer though...

sent from a potato with gravy!!...

Hey girl..get that Mr busy on the housework and yard work..😄😄 supposed to be a 50-50 deal!!
Dont wear yourself out..

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Hey girl..get that Mr busy on the housework and yard work.. supposed to be a 50-50 deal!!
Dont wear yourself out..

Hey there! Good to see ya!
Yeah, I keep him busy making money. How else you think I afford my hobbies? :laughing7:

Only way I can get him to do dishes, is if I put a backhoe in the kitchen! :laughing7:

Lol! I like that..looks like you two found a way to make things work..I like that backhoe idea..

Listed 10 tonight. This month is smokin'. Can't wait to see the next couple weeks! I have set a high goal from oct 1 until feb 1st, $10,000 in sales, then if that happens, I should be able to put a down payment on the house we live in for our eight year anniversary present.... Only 9k more to go!

I finally sold one after a long dry spell of 5 days or so. Then just like that, got 3 offers this morning. I countered all 3, and I'm sure they won't accept, but it's better than nothing.

Yes it seems to go in spurts.

Took pics of 10 or so items and listed 1 this weekend. Too busy for eBay
Sold a few things and had someone cancel a good sale saying they didn't read the size (even though they outbid everyone on a listing with 23 watchers!) pissed me off on that one, but oh well

Some nice shirt sales... 2 for $20 each and another new one for $38
Bidding war on a Ralph lauren 1/4 zip sweater... up to $31!
A bit above 2 sales/day right now. Slower than last month, but still happy.

Listed 4 or 5 last night too

another 14€ bid on an item bought for 1€ (3rd one out of 8)
also bought a Pioneer car radio and speakers both still in box for 8€
bidding at 39€ 5 days left...

just sold a VHS for 13€ bought for .50€ - :)

picking up some inventory later about 400 vhs cassettes ... free :)

I had an electronic object listed with no hits/visits for the last few weeks
changed the title, within a few hours have a bid

Sold a lot of error coins for $30 and a lot of airline playing cards for $25.
No current items with bids. I have about 50 items waiting for free listing promos.

I think once hunting season is done in January, I'll get a store to stop worrying about that and to use more fixed price listings.

Sold a lot of error coins for $30 and a lot of airline playing cards for $25. No current items with bids. I have about 50 items waiting for free listing promos. I think once hunting season is done in January, I'll get a store to stop worrying about that and to use more fixed price listings.

I thought about buying your error coins. But then after thinking about it I really really don't need them but they were pretty cool. Sometimes it's hard to avoid them impulse buys!

Sold 2 more today. This is good, I hope it keeps up. One of the toy lots bid up $10 higher than I listed it for, so that was a plus. It bought everything I bought at the auction that day.

Listed four more truck parts today. And I believe I have my kayak trailer sold last locally. Finally! Lol, but at least I won't have eBay and PayPal fees on it. We agreed on $525.00 so that's a big savings in fees!

picked up sacs of ree vhs' but found that a lot are home recorded
well no problem since they were free

also how long should I wait for an unpaid?
small item .. someone with "0" feedback

picked up sacs of ree vhs' but found that a lot are home recorded
well no problem since they were free

also how long should I wait for an unpaid?
small item .. someone with "0" feedback

I have it set to auto open an unpaid case in 4 days. Ebay sends them a winning notice, I send an invoice after a day passes and another 3 days. If still nothing, I don't feel bad about the case opening on day 4.

a 0 feedback buyer. In my experience, they either pay within an hour of winning or they never pay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back