Ebay Listing Accountability Thread

Sold 4 items over the weekend & 3 more last night. Listed 8 BIN today and got 7 auctions drafts ready to go. The auctions will be 5 day that I will start this evening to end on Sunday. I also shipped a small gold lot off to the refiner. I feel like I made some good progress today. Might be beer-thirty.

Sold 4 items over the weekend & 3 more last night. Listed 8 BIN today and got 7 auctions drafts ready to go. The auctions will be 5 day that I will start this evening to end on Sunday. I also shipped a small gold lot off to the refiner. I feel like I made some good progress today. Might be beer-thirty.

Keep the cash flowing!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

That's right DieselRam, he did. Maybe that is helping. Sounds like you're off to a good start trdhrdr007. :thumbsup:

I think I'll send him a message through eBay and see how he's doing.

No sales on eBay today but I did sell a big item off craigslist!

Especially when I used it for five years and made more than I paid for it! I love it when a plan comes together! Lol

just checking in to say I'm still selling on ebay
but nothing compared to Amazon
I haven't posted too much on ebay either so that's the main problem

this is what a typical week looks like

fba-2.jpg

just checking in to say I'm still selling on ebay
but nothing compared to Amazon
I haven't posted too much on ebay either so that's the main problem

this is what a typical week looks like

fba-2.jpg

Well done!

WOW!!!!! being as I grew up with the Dukes of Hazzard, I have collected quite a lot of collectibles. I just looked up some of it on eBay and all I can say is WOW! I definitely have a lot of cash sitting in these items. As much as I loved the show I may just sell this stuff as I have no place to safely store it. I had a 1969 Dodge Charger I sold several years ago after I put a 440 in it. And I've never regretted selling it as I made a HUGE pile of cash on it! And I think I feel the same about this stuff. The cash is better invested in my Ira than this stuff. I am going to think this over pretty hard. Any thoughts?

Forgot to mention I listed three items so far this morning. Maybe more if I get done tiling my stairs early enough

I don't thik collectibles are the best place to invest. Having said that, isn't there an issue with selling Dukes of Hazard collectibles with the rebel flag on eBay?

I listed another half dozen items & accepted an offer this morning. Have several auctions ending this evening & at least 4 of those will sell.

I don't thik collectibles are the best place to invest. Having said that, isn't there an issue with selling Dukes of Hazard collectibles with the rebel flag on eBay?

I listed another half dozen items & accepted an offer this morning. Have several auctions ending this evening & at least 4 of those will sell.

I thought there was an issue as well but there's tons of Dukes stuff listed. I didn't spend much when I bought this stuff but it's just increased in value so much that now I think I should sell most of it before something happens to it. Good job on the listings!

P.s. This nonsense about the rebel flag has gone WAY to far!

Last edited:
I agree with you on the rebel flag stuff. It is ridiculous. I say if you feel that way, go for it. A bunch of times, when I collect, I don't mind to sell if I can do well. Good job on the listings both of you. I need to find some inventory so I can put some listings up.

Oh, DieselRam, that charger.... :thumbsup: I love those cars. If you don't regret selling that, then you won't regret selling the collectibles I bet.

I agree with you on the rebel flag stuff. It is ridiculous. I say if you feel that way, go for it. A bunch of times, when I collect, I don't mind to sell if I can do well. Good job on the listings both of you. I need to find some inventory so I can put some listings up.

Oh, DieselRam, that charger.... :thumbsup: I love those cars. If you don't regret selling that, then you won't regret selling the collectibles I bet.

Yeah, I think your right. I can't relive my childhood! Lol! I'm going to get one more listing up tonight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back