divewrecks
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2004
- Messages
- 1,038
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Down South - Marietta, GA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE (land), Aquapulse AQ1B (sea), Fisher CZ-20 (water, beach), Fisher 1266X (woods)
- #41
Thread Owner
MORE AND BEYOND OSSY said:Nice Stan, looks ship wreck, I'm still saving for my RoyalDiveWrecks said:Sunday PM...
A very good deal for $125 IMHO. You can see parts of two dates. Listed as a "buy it now" item. I would buy it if I hadn't spent so much shopping this weekend. Let me know if you buy it...
http://cgi.ebay.com/SPANISH-SHIPWRECK-1669-SILVER-POTOSI-8-REALE-COB_W0QQitemZ220434981837QQ
The seller also has another for $125, not quite as nice....
Stan
Sam
OK, I bought it this morning since it was still there when I woke up.
Stan
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

There are so many different stamps that its hard to be sure. One way to be sure is to find two alike. I am a bit suspicious of this cob.







