What's new

Effort!

relicminer

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Messages
428
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's hard to find anything but clad sitting on the couch!!
 
AT least you have a couch :tongue3:
 
Oh, I have a lot of them......found them on the beach in Florida. (Couch? Conch? Coach? Well, one of them.)
 
I think too much emphasis is put on effort.. Let's look at it logically.

If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect.. why put the effort in to practice anyway :dontknow: :thumbsup:
 
spartacus53 said:
I think too much emphasis is put on effort.. Let's look at it logically.

If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect.. why put the effort in to practice anyway :dontknow: :thumbsup:

I see your point. Kind of makes practicing to perfect anything a completely pointless endeavor. At best you could only endeavor to persevere. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom