What's new

Egyptian ring ? Help Indians,silver

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all hope your all out swinging !
Finally made it back from a long winter in The big sandbox !
Florida has the weather and yes treasure but truth is very few
Beach hunters ever find anything but common modern items
So they can keep it !
I got out today with bartek and scrappy aka scrappy coco or sometimes Steve
Hit a site scrappy coco lined up huge area we ended up hiking 4 miles today
Lots of targets , I ended up with 6 coins ,2 Indians 1904,1887
A barber dime 1902 and a few clad some shells and a cool silver ring
The ring seems middle eastern I love it fat silver for sure.
I could use some I d help I think it says something on the front of the ring.
No language I understand Thanks for looking hh gl e/c
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    245.5 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    357 KB · Views: 152
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    338.2 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    241 KB · Views: 142
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    182.6 KB · Views: 145
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    219.6 KB · Views: 136
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    249.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    248.9 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 28
Congrats on some great finds ring is unique
 
Beautiful old ring. How is it marked?
 
Charlie good news and bad news...

First the good news is I found out who your ring belongs to...

Bad news is it belongs to some ancient diety, a demon by the name of Shesmu, and he wants it back bro

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1458518710.705329.webp
 
Great day Charlie! Welcome back to north east!
 
Charlie good news and bad news...

First the good news is I found out who your ring belongs to...

Bad news is it belongs to some ancient diety, a demon by the name of Shesmu, and he wants it back bro

View attachment 1287957

Wants it back? Says who? Shesmu, that's who!

Probably a ring coinciding with the Egyptology, King Tut, and pyramid craze of the early 1900's. I love that ring! Sub 8-)
 
Very cool ring !
 
Nice ring.
Need some lotion on your hands though
 
Very nice looking ring. You don't see that design every day.
 
Well done Charlie! I really like that ring... and the coins aint half bad either.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

Best of luck in the field.
 
Congrats on getting paid to exercise. Those coins and rings are just the icing on the cake that turned out to be a good day.
 
Charlie by the look of that ring it was worn and well loved for a very long time. No benchmark nor stamp.
 
Nice ring and coins, I look forward to seeing everyone soon too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom