I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Have a laugh one of the government big shots got arrested in N.Y.C openly peeing in the streets like he was home . my dad said at less a 100 would of died if the 1000# went off as the crowd watched ..sorry about my english

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Your country walked on the moon my dad says here we always walk in the street . I look at it as u know more.. may be my dad wrong after whats going on it the world fake tube , fake news , maybe my friends are right

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still don,t get where you,re coming from.What does peeing in the street have to do with old bombs or mines or hand grenades,what does the moon walk have to do with that?What country do you inhabit any way?I don,t consider myself any smarter than any one else,but I,ve got enough sense to get far away from any 1000 lbs.of explosive anything.just trying to understand what you,re trying to say here.Your english is OK.Your logic might be suspect.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been to the Phillipines several times. Yes there were magnetic mines in WW2, Germans had them and they were Japan's ally and Japan captured some from British.

You talk about your day in presence tense as he is alive, yet in one of the first posts you made you said he was dead (late).

Thanks Terry this is exactly what i was looking for ..my Dad (late) was a big fan of yours and now i see y ...My dad found some type of ship in the sea and yesterday somebody told me it was a Hospital ship ...Joke one of the ******* gang B-24s got a Hospital ship off of Siaton ....Its very possible these same B-24 fliers sunk The Light cruiser in Basay too..I guess they had no time to paint the whole ship ...just the crosses and the green line maybe..Thanks again Terry this made my day

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
That my father talking about my grand father . Am his daughter am 20 Years old my dad 60 and his late dad is dead . This was used by my dad he gave me this account . my grand father had another account here he died a few years ago . I don't own a computer and i was hoping to learn more here and to help my dad . I will quit using this site if people mis understand me am from rural place and am sorry for my attitude and english .

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you live in the Phillipines,yes,I was there in 1971,Subic Bay.I was taught jungle escape and evasion by Filipino instructors who fought the Japanese in WWII.Very knowledgeable and the absolute best at teaching what they knew.Luckily I never had to use that knowledge but it was a comfort having it.At that time the Filipino Armed Forces had some great EOD people,I don,t know about now.For the record,I ,like a great many Americans,admire and like the Filipino people.My Dad landed in the Leyte invasion and was instrumental in building the airfield at Tacloban,he was a combat engineer.I also never considered the Phillipines a third world country.I still don,t know exactly what it is that you,re seeking.Nothing wrong with your attitude.Your post to Terry quoted above clears up some things,don,t stop using the site.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That my father talking about my grand father . Am his daughter am 20 Years old my dad 60 and his late dad is dead . This was used by my dad he gave me this account . my grand father had another account here he died a few years ago . I don't own a computer and i was hoping to learn more here and to help my dad . I will quit using this site if people mis understand me am from rural place and am sorry for my attitude and english .

English is fine, trying to understand if dad is live or dead since you said "my dad says" and my "late dad"

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Am sorry i should of opened a new account and not used my dad account . Well the stories i heard from my dad and my grand father the Philippines was once a wonderful place minus a few areas . But in rural places things are still done very backwards which my dad says is ok .. 20 years ago eating dog was common in mountain areas a baguio . but today u can bleed to death in a accident as they are cellphone u on face book . I remember the joke they made in your country on T.V. about my dad and left out he was trapped in garbage at sea . I didn't make it out as a insult moon walker i now realize that your country in big trouble its not 1969 generation its not to be trusted fake videos fake news . This place has not gone forward with tech its in what my dads says target range and i believe him .once again am sorry

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Maharlika is the name of my country .before the spanish named this place and the name our president wanted to use

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive been to a few Islands here and what u have seen in Luzon is far different then what it would be like in Bohol , Cebu , Negros and other islands my dad says that some places turned for the worst when they got Malls and now smart phones . The difference i seen in my grand fathers generation to my dads to my moms to my generation is in attitude as time goes people get worse not better and i still have a grand mother and great grand mother going to be 101 i never meet either one and my roots were with Washington and on the Mayflower my dad says

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps I misunderstood your original writings.if so I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused.No doubt things are different than when I was there 50 years ago.I stand by my belief that the Phillipines is no third world country,I stand by my belief that many Americans,especially of my generation like and admire the Filipino people.We wish you well.A question,why have you never met your Grandmother and Great grandmother?just curious.May you have nothing but the best of luck in whatever you do.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Philippines is a 3rd world country economically, but the Filipino people are some of the warmest and friendliest people I have ever met. They have always treated me with much respect when I visited with my Filipina wife.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same when I was there,I never was one for the hit the bars and to hell with the rest kind of guy.I always tried to get to know the real people where ever I went.The men who taught our survival course were real,down to earth guys.I befriended them and asked questions and they showed me some tricks not in the regular course of instruction.Once they knew you had a real interest in what they had to offer they,d go out of their way to teach you.I liked the place and have nothing but fond memories of my being there.Perhaps I was a bit harsh with my early comments,I didn,t really understand what was being sought.I apologized,it was and is sincere.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
i wasn't offended my dad told me that pinoy on here in the past caused trouble with scams and looking for money to hunt . I was wondering y no pinoy answer my questions i ask in the philippine column about Quezon and the PT crew i know my dad been wrong on some facts i looked up but hes old 21" torpedos are mark 8 not mark 13 he had the right size but wrong model and as u stated i asked him about magnetic mines . he told me if there was magnetic mines on this beach he would of been dead already and so would the famous book of maps treasure hunter from japan . Am not a scammer and my dad is losing his memory but he is the real thing hes walked 40 miles once looking in dense jungle for markers in NPA area with Hueys fighting in the area i was a small child then my mom told me this she didn't believe him but seen it on T.V. .

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
My dad described where he was born he said the President was there before the WW2 war in the park . 20 Years ago he says its worse then a 4th world country , today he said its probably worse then any where in the world and this is America future . My dad told me that American is beautiful in some places but it has the worst people on the planet include him once . He told me what he did here in pasay , angeles , and other places in NYC he would of been dead . His mom and grand mother are still there but my mom can't travel because of the laws and my dad burned his passport and wants to move to Palau . I hope u now understand my attitude

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad described where he was born he said the President was there before the WW2 war in the park . 20 Years ago he says its worse then a 4th world country , today he said its probably worse then any where in the world and this is America future . My dad told me that American is beautiful in some places but it has the worst people on the planet include him once . He told me what he did here in pasay , angeles , and other places in NYC he would of been dead . His mom and grand mother are still there but my mom can't travel because of the laws and my dad burned his passport and wants to move to Palau . I hope u now understand my attitude
Makes things much clearer,yes.So your Dad,s Mom and GrandMom are in the U.S.?I would hope things change so you might meet them one day.I,ve studied the Palaus,if you mean the island group containing Koror and Babelthaup,in my readings on the WWII battle on Peleliu.I,ve never been there.

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Well in angeles i guess u seen what happened to Marine am not sure the name my dad said he was to drunk to do what they said murder . He took a wrong turn on fields ave and wolk up on the wild side my dad told me . There was a another guy smith i think set up for rape the women years later said it was a scam to get to the USA . And in Dumaguete 4 pinoys killed a Army guy in the streets my dad talked to these 4 pinoys and told them next time try that to someone thats not drinking and not a boy scout tourist . They laughed at my dad . My dad has 2 bullet holes and 4 big knife wounds from gang fights if he wasn't old i know what the ending would of been . I could write a book on whats happened to tourist in a safe city . this aint 1969

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe you.Never was one to hang around the bars,good way to wake up dead.Your Dad sounds like a real hard guy.We,d probably get along.take care of yourselves!

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes thats the place i think 400 islands and war wrecks all over the area . but i don't think theres any treasure there. Beautiful mostly pinoy live there and i think no china virus but i could be wrong

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread