ELETROMAGNET

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes thats the place i think 400 islands and war wrecks all over the area . but i don't think theres any treasure there. Beautiful mostly pinoy live there and i think no china virus but i could be wrong

In my readings,it,s mostly described as a really slow paced,out of the way area with very little crime like you,ve witnessed in the Phillipines.Never read of any treasure.By the way,what,s a pinoy?

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
slag for someone here . I know even in 1969 u were either joe or yank . Even today 80 years later people here that know little english call people joe from foreign countries that speak english. Probably some guy giving out candy in luzon in 1945 at the end of the war started that or G.I. Joe u should know better then me . So good bye Joe and good luck

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way,what's a pinoy?

A Pinoy is a person of Filipino origin or descent; a Filipino.

Filipino has dual meaning, being from Philippines and a male Filipino.
Filipina is a female Filipino.

Philipines is also noted for having some of the most attractive and sexist women in the world and speaking from personal experience I have to agree. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread