Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Eleventh Gate is the Final Gate activation of our twenty year journey from darkness to the Light. We need at least 144,000 people worldwide to finalize the change. Here is the YouTube link showing various times worldwide. We need you. At the time in your part of the planet try to meditate good will and love for our planet. From your heart. Like sending a love message to a loved one far away. Feel the love forming in your heart and shoot it outward. They are always listening to each and every one of us. Your message is important. It will be received and you will be counted. This is why we are all here today.

My time is 4:11 AM and I will set my alarm clock to not miss this appointment with destiny. Can you help too? :)
BB

ELEVENTH GATE 11:11 ACTIVATION - 11-22-2012 - YouTube

[h=1]ELEVENTH GATE 11:11 ACTIVATION - 11-22-2012[/h]

Published on Nov 10, 2012 by appro69

It is time to take the vibrational frequency of this planet to the next level! Therefore we will meet in groups large and small, as individuals and couples for the Eleventh Gate activation of 11:11 at the turning point of the second Window of Opportunity.

English (more): 11.22.12 Global Activation Meditation - YouTube
Deutsch: Die ELFTE TOR 11:11 AKTIVIERUNG am 22-11-2012 - YouTube
Italiano: Attivazione dell'undicesima porta 11:11 / 22-11-2012 - YouTube
e L'attivazione dell'Undicesima porta del 22 novembre 2012 (22/11/12) - YouTube

We will all be doing this activation at the same time on November 22nd. Exact times for different time zones are:

1:11 am HAST (Hawaii)
2:11 am AKST (Alaska)
3:11 am PST (Los Angeles)
4:11 am MST (Denver)
5:11 am CST (Houston)
6:11 am EST (New York)
9:11 am BRST (Rio de Janeiro)
11:11 am GMT (London)
12:11 pm CET (Paris)
1:11 pm SAST (South Africa)
1:11 pm EET (Bulgaria)
3:11 pm MSK (Moscow)
4:41 pm IST (India)
7:11 pm CST (Beijing)
8:11 pm JST (Tokyo)
10:11 pm EDT (Sydney)

If your place is not listed, you can find world time zones map here:

Time Zone Map

11:11 was brought forth by visionary named Solara. You can read about 11:11 on her website here:
The NVisible: Solara & the 11:11

About the eleventh gate here:
The NVisible: The Eleventh Gate of the 11:11

You can see the list of groups participating in this 11:11 activation here:
Our One Being: Worldwide Groups for 11:11 Events | Support and participate in the 11:11 Doorway

You can regisiter your own group here:
Anchor Registration Form | Our One Being: Worldwide Groups for 11:11 Events

Instructions about organizing your group:
Organizing an Anchor Group | Our One Being: Worldwide Groups for 11:11 Events

Instructions about group preparations for the activation:
Anchor Group Preparations | Our One Being: Worldwide Groups for 11:11 Events

And instructions for the activation itself here:
Anchor Group Instructions for the Ceremony | Our One Being: Worldwide Groups for 11:11 Events

And here:
Eleventh Gate Guardians | Our One Being: Worldwide Groups for 11:11 Events

Main facebook group for this activation here:
The Activation of Eleventh Gate of the 11:11 Doorway | Facebook

Music: Two Steps From Hell

[h=4]Category:[/h] People & Blogs
[h=4]License:[/h] Standard YouTube License

• 166 likes, 3 dislikes
  • pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    Artist: Two Steps From Hell

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What will happen at that exact moment? Here is the explanation for that. I wonder if we can actually see them??
BB

Final Eleventh Gate Activation Update

The eleventh gate activation is approaching fast. Let's do this! Let's open the doorway into Oneness wide open!

At the exact moment of the activation, miniature prismatic stargates will anchor themselves within the cracks of the Matrix around the surface of our planet on physical and non-physical planes and will stay there forever. All fifth- to seventh- dimensional aspects of the Calabi-Yau manifolds will unfold themself into perfect spheres, into perfect bubbles. This will be the anchoring of the eighth dimension. This will be the revealing of the Diamond of the Unseen.

Let's do this!

Posted by Cobra at 5:09 PM

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BuffaloBob said:
What will happen at that exact moment? Here is the explanation for that. I wonder if we can actually see them??
BB

Isn't the term "stargate" from a 1980s movie and kids scifi tv show?

And wasn't "the matrix" a movie with Keanu reeves about people turning into batteries?

Not sure this adds much credibility to the above statement when one refers to tv shows and movies as if they were scientific fact?

Are we going to use a "warp drive" to see Vulcans and Klingons? Spock here I come.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do I get a T-shirt?

I got one from Y2k.
And Waco.
And Heaven's Gate.
And December 2005
And October 2011.
And then November 2011.
Have one on order for Next month.
If I was a Millerite I would have had one then. I wasn't alive then.
Would have had one for Dec 31, 1899.
"I was there for the end of the world and all I got was this stupid T-shirt"

I like T-shirts.

Last edited:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Critical Recovery said:
Do I get a T-shirt?

I got one from Y2k.
And Waco.
And Heaven's Gate.
And December 2005
And October 2011.
And then November 2011.

I like T-shirts.

Millerite - nice reference!! I actually collect old millerite letters and bible charts. Absolutely fascinating to read letters by people who think the world is about to end. And letters from all the skeptics basically making fun of them.

I challenge anyone to name one single person, religion, cult etc who has predicted the end of the world and has been correct ... Anyone. Reward offered.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Isn't the term "stargate" from a 1980s movie and kids scifi tv show?
And wasn't "the matrix" a movie with Keanu reeves about people turning into batteries?
Not sure this adds much credibility to the above statement when one refers to tv shows and movies as if they were scientific fact?
Are we going to use a "warp drive" to see Vulcans and Klingons? Spock here I come.

Much of SciFi has been cleverly based on actuality. To ease the way to discovery. Most technology was first published in Popular Science magazine. By design and agreement between us and them.

The movie Contact shows a larger than life model of the real device. To see future events. Operation Looking Glass is the true story of the governments program to understand time/space. I believe some sci-fi writers as well as scientists were also helping spread the word about UFO and Galaxy inhabitants. Some authors had "dreams" about their story lines.

Our star visitors are never allowed to directly interfere with human technology or progress. But strong hints are allowed. Like UFO sightings. They have become almost commonplace. Like last weeks UFO videos in Denver. Have you seen.....
Insect expert: UFOs over Denver not bugs; images on video remain a mystery | KDVR.com – Denver News, Weather & Sports from FOX 31 News in Denver, Colorado

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Critical Recovery said:
Do I get a T-shirt?

I got one from Y2k.
And Waco.
And Heaven's Gate.
And December 2005
And October 2011.
And then November 2011.

I like T-shirts.

Many of the millerites actually wore "ascension robes" - im not sure if the said "and all I got was this stupid ascension robe" on the back.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Millerite - nice reference!! I actually collect old millerite letters and bible charts. Absolutely fascinating to read letters by people who think the world is about to end. And letters from all the skeptics basically making fun of them.

I challenge anyone to name one single person, religion, cult etc who has predicted the end of the world and has been correct ... Anyone. Reward offered.

You should post some of that stuff here.
Very fascinating and not very common knowledge.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BuffaloBob said:
Much of SciFi has been cleverly based on actuality. To ease the way to discovery. Most technology was first published in Popular Science magazine. By design and agreement between us and them.

The movie Contact shows a larger than life model of the real device. To see future events. Operation Looking Glass is the true story of the governments program to understand time/space. I believe some sci-fi writers as well as scientists were also helping spread the word about UFO and Galaxy inhabitants. Some authors had "dreams" about their story lines.

Our star visitors are never allowed to directly interfere with human technology or progress. But strong hints are allowed. Like UFO sightings. They have become almost commonplace. Like last weeks UFO videos in Denver. Have you seen.....
Insect expert: UFOs over Denver not bugs; images on video remain a mystery | KDVR.com – Denver News, Weather & Sports from FOX 31 News in Denver, Colorado

So the wachowski brothers are in league with ET and warning us that we are all in fact being used as batteries to power robots ? Neo save me. Note to self - don't take the red pill.

So contact, the matrix and stargate are real - what other movies are preparing us? My vote is avatar - I think those blue aliens are kind of sexy!!

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a movie with talking fish once.

I bet that's based in fact as well.

I'm not trying to poke at you, but maybe fiction is just fiction sometimes?
It's good to keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whatever............
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A friend whom I hold very dear, though we have never met, has completed what she started. Earlier then she planned but circumstances make it so.

She is Jean Haines and her blog is

[h=1]2012: What's the 'real' truth?[/h]
Jean is an author and artist. Lately devoting most of her time revealing much of the truth we have learned about here. My small efforts on T/Net are to share her thoughts. As well as many other exciting truths and events happening today. I thank all you good folks for your patience trying to understand what I write. We are all Gods. We create the world we live in. It's the universal law-of-attraction. Good attracts good. If you expect your world to be bad, it will be. Jean's farewell message is shown below. This is why she is so widely loved and followed. And a bit about why she is done....
BB

[QUOTE
[h=2]My deepest thanks to all of you . . . from ~Jean
[/h] Posted on November 22, 2012

Friends, Family,

I’ve just now finished reading all your kind words to me, and I deeply appreciate the time you took to express your feelings to me, whether briefly or in depth—as you were moved and able. I enjoyed the quotes, the videos, all the little ‘gifts’ you left for me.

All your comments together, though, made me think of one of my favorite songs, which I’m including at the end as my little gift to you. I’m also sharing some of my artwork with you; I hope to find some time to return to it once again.

Many of you, relating to yourselves and your own situations, thought you understood why I have left and even why I did it now. If the truth be known, I did not see this coming. It wasn’t contemplated for more than a few minutes, but my heart knew it was the right thing for me to do, and so I did it. I was tired, yes, but I was tired because very few of you know that I have been working behind the scenes on a couple other rather large projects, and yesterday I reached a point where I just couldn’t balance it all at one time anymore. It was/is time for me to move on to my next efforts. This is the very simple reason I’m closing my blog down now.

As for those of you who take offense at my support of Drunvalo’s work, please remember that this is my blog, not yours, and while you don’t have to like what I say, I certainly have asked that you respect it. In spite of your words, I continue to point you towards Drunvalo’s latest book, costing only $9.99 as a Kindle download, readable with the free Kindle app. Yes, there may be others out there with the same information, but I have not seen it. If you can provide me with it, I will be happy to share it. It seems to me you try to reinvent the wheel. Because we are moving into the physical act of Ascension in a big way, I believe that his book will inform your path in very specific, important ways.

Your dislike of my/his ideas is in this case not about me – any professional I think would agree, but very much about you.
I don’t have to be right, but it seems to me that some of you do.
If you choose, you can always look within to discover for yourselves why you are so upset by my belief in this man’s work—and by my belief in Obama. I have often wondered why you never tried to figure out what I do see and why, but your response to my words is your choice. Again, it’s not about me; it’s about you.

You all have to understand, I was never going to let you control my expression of my truth here on my blog: I know what I think and believe, and my blog has been an expression of that—down to the choice of articles. For those very few souls who felt you had an axe to grind with me in your farewell comments —some of which I chose not to post, I just wonder at your choice of timing. Why now? Was that ugliness necessary? If you didn’t like coming to my blog, why did you? Why did you stay? Why did you feel the need to be personally hurtful? You behaved reasonably well for so long.

Also, as a way of wrapping things up, let me say that when I awakened this morning, I was surprised to see that Neil Keenan had posted an interesting comment on my blog in response to Ben Fulford’s statement on November 12th that Timothy Geithner, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder were fired. Neil has been very quiet lately; maybe his silence is an instance of those who don’t talk – know. Let me share his comment here with you:

I am on the other side of the world right now and have heard from various governmental Ministers that yes they were fired and in the very near future will be given a chance to resign so that the many so gracious people will never understand what exactly happened. Without hearing what I do I would be confused as well but then again I do not live in the US at this time and the rest of the world hears much of what it is we should hear. It is our media and those around the government that conceals everything from us. Remember you are in a fiefdom.

All the best and the weather is hot and fantastic and ancient civilizations are being wiped out over here by Kissinger and his boys. What is being said by Jeanie is exactly what is being said by the Holy Elders throughout Asia and why Obama has visited them first. It just might be fact that they are on the same page.

Neil

To those of you who regard me with some affection – or maybe just respect, I hope you will check back to my blog now and then, because very shortly I plan to use it to announce my future plans, which I hope will also include some of you. There is certainly going to be plenty for everyone to do, and maybe my efforts will resonate with you, and you will want to join me.

I also feel that I would like to leave my blog up on the internet for people to visit and to explore. There is a huge amount of information gathered here that should have study, research, and informational value.

I love you all and will miss you, but I sense that we will meet again, although perhaps in a very different way.

Hugs,
~Jean

][/QUOTE]

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Mayan significance of 11:11 Gate as explained by Drunlavo:
BB

The Mayan Ouroboros

December21, 2012

11:11 PM (Chitzen Itza, Mexico)
The old male cycle ends.
At that moment, the Earth, the Sun and the Center of our galaxy are in a straight line, and it will not happen again for 25,625 years.
Spiritually know that the Heart of the Earth, the Heart of the Sun and the Heart of our Galaxy, as living beings, are intimately connected.
Birth is inevitable.
December 22, 2012
12/22/2012
A new female cycle begins
And a new humanity is born.
The Mayan Prophecy

The Window
Of
Global
Change
Is
Now Opening…
What a fantastic time to be alive on planet Earth!!!

K

Kentucky Kache

I thought we weren't supposed to discuss these things on this forum.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is about history. And current events and future prospects. Call it sci-fi.
BB

Your dislike of my/his ideas is in this case not about me – any professional I think would agree, but very much about you.
I don’t have to be right, but it seems to me that some of you do.
If you choose, you can always look within to discover for yourselves why you are so upset by my belief ...... , but your response to my words is your choice. Again, it’s not about me; it’s about you.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
E L E V E N T H G A T E A C T I V A T I O N I S C O M P L E T E

[QUOTE Eleventh Gate activation update
Diamond of the Unseen has been revealed. The doorway of the 11:11 is hereby being completely open and activated and will stay open forever. This is our dimensional bridge to Oneness. This is our pathway Home.

Posted by Cobra at 11:35 AM ][/QUOTE]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread