ELEVENTH GATE 11:11 ACTIVATION - 11-22-2012

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Remember the Twilight Zone where the ol boy ends up on the other side w/ his coon dog? They wouldn't let the dog in so he wouldn't go in either. Further down the road they would let em both in. I figure if my dog won't go then I won't either. His name is Aussie by the way. He's a red healer.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Aussie is a very brave dog... I'm into Beagles, myself; "baying of the hounds" early in the morning as i drink my "wake-up coffee"; a WONDERFUL thing...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We probably won't know how or why our thoughts helped make this happen. But it is underway. You all are hero's in your own way. Thanks for giving BuffaloBob some slack for my marginal rules breaking. Whatever your thoughts were, thank you for reading the posts. I'm so happy I could spit!
BB

You, who are reading or listening to this message, know that enormous changes for the benefit of all humanity, and for the Earth that supports your human existence, are happening at an increasing rate as the assistance necessary to bring them into effect strengthens and intensifies. The more you focus on bringing your own spiritual essence into action on behalf of the human awakening process the more powerful and effective your efforts to bring it about become. This is your task, this is why you are on Earth at this time. You all chose to be involved in this mass awakening, and without you it could not happen. Do not underestimate the importance of your presence or the significance of the task that you have so willingly and lovingly undertaken.

The Golden Rule | Those with the Gold, Make the Rules

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too bad this all took effect AFTER Nov 6th. Just sayin' :)

The event has been planned for thousand's of years. A cosmic cycle. And all contingencies have been planned for. Even November 6th, 2012. We are all part of the plan. Our new solar cycle begins December 22, 2012. :)
BB

The Mayan calendar shows the height of this grand cosmic alignment occurs on December 21, 2012.

These ancient cultures around the world have been referencing this most significant date for humans on this planet for as long as tens of thousands of years. Theorists like Nassim Haramein and Arthur Young have recently discovered the relevance of the Torus (the shape above) as the geometric/mathematical shape and 7 stage process supporting these ancient beliefs.

The end of a profound governing galactic cycle involving the earth and our solar system is completed on Dec. 21 and the creation of a new cycle begins on Dec. 22, 2012 and is being celebrated worldwide by Barbara Marx Hubbard and many others in what is being called the birthing of the planetary human, which is part of why we are here now.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are on the final leg of our journey.
BB

Understand that the changes we speak about, are simply the first of many that will transform your different societies. They are a stepping stone to further your advancement towards not just becoming a Galactic Being, but part of a Galactic Civilization. So even the present changes that are in hand will be short lived, because you are destined to leave the last aspects of a 3D civilization behind. However, rather than leave you confused or bewildered by moving too quickly, we do it in way that will enable you to be fully prepared. Even we are not sure what changes will come first but we do know that when they commence, as you might say, they will become fast and furious. The point is Dear Ones, that we are ready to go speeding ahead as soon as we are given the signal.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of you guys getting whatever Dec 21, lotsa luck. I'm going detecting on the 22nd providing the weather is decent. And it's my daughter's 10th wedding anniversary.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread