OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Re: Elkhart Hunt Parking MAP

Map to parking area, I will be out at the park around 9am, but you can show up when ever just have fun, dont forget to pull the trash and fill your holes :)

On a side note if anyone is interested in a garrett pro pinpointer,Fisher F4 or an X-terra505 i will be listing them on sunday but can bring them saturday if your interested in looking or buying hehe saves shipping

Attachments

• island.jpg
    island.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 188
OP
OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
misc clad and lots of pull tabs :(... but a real nice day out

DBFISHER

Apr 21, 2009
Elkhart, IN.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA350 , Fisher F-70
1clad quarter,nine pennies,and a key. makes a difference when your out with others,thanks greg and vibes!

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Lemme put it this way....

vibes-0

pulltabs-200+

A nice, easy goin Saturday hunt...thanks guys!! I had a good time!
And nice to meet ya "smash" :D

Greg...i think we need to secure us a beanfield! That would be a fun group hunt. I'm on the research :icon_pirat:

We talked about ya jerseydevil...wish ya could've made the gathering. Tell Max I said hello:)

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to heard that you guys had a great time. I was planing coming over but arizonaames came down from MI on his way out west. He is headed out to look for gold. So we hunted a few spots here in OH. I did not find anything old all new clad. But arizonaames found a wheat penny a 1942. Was a very nice looking coin came out of a tot lot. So maybe I can make the next one. I leave for NC on May 14 for 3 day looking for gold and then I am headed over to Virgina Beach for 4 days to hunt the surf. Then I will be back for the holiday here to do some hunting.....Matt

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am about 20 miles from there. .....Matt I will be free on Saturday morning until 1 and I don't know what is happening on Sunday yet....Matt

OP
OP
xGregx

xGregx

Feb 13, 2008
Elkhart,In
Detector(s) used
-=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
Nice day to get out also! I was going to head out but got lazy after work..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread