What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Ellensburg blue how much is it worth

Trueblue89

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 4, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I got a ellensburg blue raw that is 338 ct I wanted to see about maybe selling it and what I could get for it any help would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20230131_081036356.webp
    IMG_20230131_081036356.webp
    554 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_20230131_081038835_1.webp
    IMG_20230131_081038835_1.webp
    601.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20230131_084639062.webp
    IMG_20230131_084639062.webp
    494 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20230131_084640490.webp
    IMG_20230131_084640490.webp
    466 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20230131_084727256.webp
    IMG_20230131_084727256.webp
    301.2 KB · Views: 57
I got a ellensburg blue raw that is 338 ct I wanted to see about maybe selling it and what I could get for it any help would be appreciated
I’m not seeing a photo?
 
Upvote 0
I’m not seeing a photo?
It is going to depend on several things: carat weight NET, after polishing/shaping, clarity/color saturation and of course the demand. I’ve seen nice ones between $75 and $150, but several years ago.
A pic would help
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Please be aware any attempt to sell without being a charter member and the thread will be deleted, only charter members can sell.
 
Upvote 0
Please be aware any attempt to sell without being a charter member and the thread will be deleted, only charter members can sell.
I apologize I just want to know where I can sell it and what it would be worth if anyone knows.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
looks to be more on the gray side.... so less in value.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom