C cryptic Full Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 174 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Prospecting Nov 4, 2010 Thread Owner #1 The only embossed milk glass I have ever seen found around here. It says C.W. Laird Perfumer New York Attachments IMG00266-20101102-1327.webp 11 KB · Views: 295
The only embossed milk glass I have ever seen found around here. It says C.W. Laird Perfumer New York
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Nov 5, 2010 #2 Nice one. I have never found one with embossing. jgas
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,991 Reaction score 28,629 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 5, 2010 #3 The seller of this one (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ain_0&rt=nc&si=gbV1cwsGteBspw5Ygrk5oE8HseI%3D) states it's from the 1880's. Great find! Don........ As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The seller of this one (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ain_0&rt=nc&si=gbV1cwsGteBspw5Ygrk5oE8HseI%3D) states it's from the 1880's. Great find! Don........