Emily camp saga, videos of there fight with forestry service

vini

Jan 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After Carl Alleman acquired Emily Camp, the environmentalists began their campaign to get the Forest Service to shut down road access. Administrative changes in the Forest Service made them increasingly sympathetic to the environmentalists. Carl Alleman had to constantly fight for the rights to access his property.The forest services SNEAKY ways are shared and the fight against environmentalist and eco terrorists goes on...

Watch all 12 of the videos lots of dredging and gold to see plus descriptions of the fight thats gone on there to keep emily open by the owner and to close by the F.S

Overregulation - YouTube

Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Should be required viewing be any person who has any aspiration of mining in any fashion or state.

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Only got through 5 parts tonight, but man o man! Wonder if they do charters? It woukd be nice to run a real dredge befoew they ban in every state...Best state? California. Worst state? California. Smdh

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Posted a link on the facebook...def gonna join, see if I cant get a couple dozen of them tickets, too! Winning Any of them prizes would make my pants a little tight!

wa-au-nut

Dec 1, 2012
Marysville,Wa.
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I buy tickets every year at there gold shows in Wa. have not won but it would be nice. Dave's parents are members of the WPMA in Mt. Vernon chapter, nice folks.

419GottaMinute

Jul 1, 2012
colfax, ca
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 400
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Went ahead and ordered 50 tickets...come on, lady luck!

Dave: both! Those prizes even make my shoes tight!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread