What's new

End of year Hunt with friends from TN. also this years finds photos

TnT2000

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
474
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Easton PA
Well we all took off on Friday for a trip to the defunct amusement park that has been hammered for the past 20 years.
on the boat was MarkG pa, JohnnyMc aka Johnny cash Kenpa, and myself. later we were joined by Kens wife and a few others.
It was a Great day for a hunt even tho the finds were hard to come by. the first 20 minutes or so I got an 1895 Indian, and then about 4 hours later i got another 1901 Indian.
I must say I am new to detecting, this being my first year but I have had a great time with good friends that I would not have met if it were not for Treasure Net. Thanks Jeff and Marc.
Below is my year to date and what a great year it was...Hope you enjoy
(also have a pile of clad and a bunch of other relics.)
..Best of luck to all in the new year.. TNT...

end year.webp

Island park finds 11/29/06

end year 001.webp

end year 002.webp

Silver for the year

end year 003.webp

end year 004.webp

Indians Large cents, and Nickles

end year 005.webp

Wheat's
 
Upvote 0
Wow TnT
Nice photos of your finds. You had a great year! Thanks for all the information you shared with me too throughout the year. I look forward to many more group hunts with the wrecking crew.
Happy New Year!
Mark G


PS
I had my camera and was so excited to hunt the island, I never got it out. That was also the thrid time for me to the island that I got skunked!
 
Nice finds. Looks like a good day to me.

Also, congratulations on a good year. You found a lot of nice keepers. ;D

Mirage
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom