What's new

Ending year with a bang

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my dump bank and they had a present for me 1950 A $10 Bill, neat, and a sign of things to come. So, I wanted to do a lot of coins today, so I picked up $180 in nickels and $65 in pennies. Nickles were good, 1929 Buff, 1944 S War, and two old canadians 53 and 38 (my oldest so far). The bank with the pennies was glad to get rid of them, and I methodically went through them. All the sudden, I get a 1902 Indian, the third, and probably last one this year. I also got a good load of wheats, some 3 or more at a time. I plan to pick up the rest later, just in case. Also pictured are my months totals.

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3319.webp
    IMG_3319.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_3320.webp
    IMG_3320.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_3322.webp
    IMG_3322.webp
    38 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0
Nice IH there for the end of year. I've only scored one of those CRH. It was the thinnest coin I'd ever seen but it still qualified for my only IH found CRH. I did stumble on a collection of them once at our town dump :tard: That was a funny and got me back into coins.

Maine_Jim
 
Nice indian. Kinda funny that it looks dug. Way to go, go get them pennies!
 
It was probably found in a pile of dirt by a kid and spent with the rest

HH
-GC
 
Narthoniel said:
Nice indian. Kinda funny that it looks dug. Way to go, go get them pennies!
Yes, that poor coin looks like the "yard indians" I've dug, slight corrosion. Still cool to find in circ tho. AMC
 
Awesome job on the old injun!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom