P pro778 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 144 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Forked River, Moorestown, NJ Detector(s) used ACE 250 E-TRAC Oct 24, 2009 #1 Can anybody give me some information on this. I can't make out what the one edge says. It has metal tabs on the back. Thanks Attachments diamond.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 211
Can anybody give me some information on this. I can't make out what the one edge says. It has metal tabs on the back. Thanks
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2009 #2 I can tell you that Yardly make Perfume and Womens make up....and no I don't wear it Yardley were first established in London in 1770. SS Upvote 0
I can tell you that Yardly make Perfume and Womens make up....and no I don't wear it Yardley were first established in London in 1770. SS
P pro778 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 144 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Forked River, Moorestown, NJ Detector(s) used ACE 250 E-TRAC Oct 24, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thanks SS Upvote 0
Unicorn Hero Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 851 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Birmingham Primary Interest: Other Oct 24, 2009 #4 My thoughts as well.......something from Yardley's perfume or makeup. Upvote 0
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2009 #5 Here is a photo from the top of a perfume box, this one is plastic. Yours is old so metal would seem more appropriate. Attachments txp8159d.webp 29.2 KB · Views: 147 Upvote 0
Here is a photo from the top of a perfume box, this one is plastic. Yours is old so metal would seem more appropriate.
P pro778 Full Member Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 144 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Forked River, Moorestown, NJ Detector(s) used ACE 250 E-TRAC Oct 24, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Thanks diggummup! That's it. Now I have to see if I can find out how old it is. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2009 #7 pro778 said: Thanks diggummup! That's it. Now I have to see if I can find out how old it is. Click to expand... The Crown is of George V - 1910-36 Upvote 0
pro778 said: Thanks diggummup! That's it. Now I have to see if I can find out how old it is. Click to expand... The Crown is of George V - 1910-36