What's new

Enigma

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappy Z.
  • Start date Start date
C

Cappy Z.

Guest
406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.344.

:happy1:
 
Watch out cappy the Department of Homeland Stupidity will think youre sending messages to terrorists. :sign10:
 
german WW2 - submarine code machine :read2: :coffee2: :thumbsup:

whats the prize if I "crack the code" ? :tongue3:

note the key to cracking your code is the same repeating numbers -- some letters are more commonly used in the english langauge than others -- for exsample in your code the number 10 -- :wink: - its a rather simple number / letter swap code - where a letter is swapped for a number.

I am quite good at breaking "codes" ;D
 
ivan salis said:
german WW2 - submarine code machine :read2: :coffee2: :thumbsup:

whats the prize if I "crack the code" ? :tongue3:

I have a nice fat gemstone for the 'cracker' lol.
 
ok -- time to get to work --lol
 
406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.614.25.190.10.1029.446.334. the next number string

corrected the 10
 
yep the 10 between 190.10.1029 --opps slipped
 
well johnny what does our resident code cracker win ?
 
the next number string is

406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.190.10.1029.446.334.

i assume you want it decoded? if it is indeed a letter code --not just a numbers code
 
ok in letters / words it is.
 
Can I use a Lifeline Regis? :laughing9:
 
Well this is as far as I have made it!!! :BangHead: It's in there somewhere, just won't come out to play.. :laughing9:
 
poorhunter78 said:
Well this is as far as I have made it!!! :BangHead: It's in there somewhere, just won't come out to play.. :laughing9:

Here's a little motivation...
 

Attachments

  • GemstoneX.webp
    GemstoneX.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,139
ETAON RISHD LFCMU GY * - THE 17 MOST COMMON USED LETTERS IN THE ENGLISH LANGAUGE (HERBERT S. ZIM ) 17 LETTERS LONG WITH NONE REPEATING .

- INCH AND MILLIMETERS
 
OK 17 LETTERS -- NONE REPEATING -- HUMM -- Y = 25 HUMM -- LETS SEE IF 25 IS =Y -- (Z = 26 -- Z BEING THE 26TH LETTER OF THE ALPHABET ) -- IF SO 19 LOGICALLY THINKING WOULD BE S --10= J NUMBERS ABOVE 26 MIGHT BE REPEATING FILLER
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom