What's new

Enigma

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cappy Z.
  • Start date Start date
SO 11 LETTERS AND THEN A Y SO - - - - - - - - - - - - YET (Y= 25) -IF 19 = E & 10 = T )
 
d - - - - - - - - - - y 10 differant letters between the two with no repeating letters

de , da , di -- humm
 
ivan salis said:
d - - - - - - - - - - y 10 differant letters between the two with no repeating letters

de , da , di -- humm

Last Clue: 329 is a T
 
What, are guys Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, or only Leonard since its not solved instantaneously?
 
If you watched the show you would know that of which I speak . :)
 
D - - - - - - - - T - -Y - - - - - , D - - - - - - - - T -- Y - - - - - ,

25. = Y
406. = D
329.= T

HUMM 17 LETTER LONG REPEATING PHRAZE -- STILL HAS 14 DIFFERANT MISSING LETTERS , WITH NO REPEATING LETTERS IN IT - IF ONE NUMBER EQUALS THE SAME LETTER ALWAYS

THE 17 MOST COMMONLY USED LETTER IN ENGLISH ARE IN ORDER --- E,.A,R,I,O,T,N.S,L,C,U,D,P - FOLLOWED BY -- M,H,G,B,F,Y,W,K,V,X,Z,J,Q
 
ivan salis said:
D - - - - - - - - T - Y - - - - - , D

25. = Y
406. = D
329.= T

Not that this will help much..but the code has nothing to do with any mathematics or WWII submarine machine. It is...
 
THAT HELPS QUITE A BIT really it does -- so its a straight foreward---a number = a letter type code --i was overthinking it then .--silly me -- thought it was a numbers / math type swap code (a much harder type of code)
 
614. is a O - i think
 
The simplicity of the Enigma: cyphertext.

406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.19 0.10.1029.446.344.
D T Y
 
Well it took awhile, but finally I know the location of the Lost Dutchman Mine. Pretty clever, and I'll admit that KGC reference threw me off for a bit.
 
Soft kitty, warm kitty,Little ball of fur,Lazy kitty, pretty kitty,purr, purr, purr lol
 
allan said:
Soft kitty, warm kitty,Little ball of fur,Lazy kitty, pretty kitty,purr, purr, purr lol
Hey sweetness...is that your decoded message?
 
Actually no, I just get the giggles when I think of that song. there are others working on it, numbers give me a headache
 
allan said:
Actually no, I just get the giggles when I think of that song. there are others working on it, numbers give me a headache

I checked out Big Bang on Youtube...where the babe rubs the nerds? chest with vapo-rub and reluctantly sings that strange song...I don't watch the show however it has been suggested here at TN...
 
if you don't watch the show it loses its humor, he is a genius with peculiarities. thats the song his mother used to sing to him
 
allan said:
if you don't watch the show it loses its humor, he is a genius with peculiarities. thats the song his mother used to sing to him
Actually, the correct phrasing is ( cant believe I'm sing writing this) "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, pur pur pur
 
sick dorky kitty getting rubbed by a hot kitty , purr , purr , purr :thumbsup:

careful where you rub that vap-o-rub or the kitty will go ME OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. :cat:
 
its words not letters - 10 = difficulty -- you want me to solve the third beale code for you -- you sly dog -- the exact location of the beale treasure --- its worth $ 63 million by todays standards :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom