What's new

ENTIRE ROLL OF SILVER - Coin Hunting Halves

david.jensen

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2016
Messages
77
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Havent been on for a while even though ive been making videos still. Just thought I should post the amazing ones, which this one was. Found an ENTIRE roll of silver, third time this has happened to me. Enjoy the video!
 
Upvote 38
Seems someone may have passed away, and the heirs didn't have a clue what they had. Great find!! :thumbsup:
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Congrats and love the way you started your vid!
 
Nice Finds David !

I hope this video find was Made Yesterday,
Or very Close to Yesterday, As you posted in Today's Finds.
This is the One Forum we " try " to keep On topic.:laughing7:

Anyway Congrats !
 
David. Your video is contagious.
I watched it a few hours ago with my granddaughter. She went home, just after seeing it with a plan to go thru her coin banks, looking for silver and a few
other special coins.

Thanks for sharing your video and your passion for the hunt! A new generation is hooked.

#/;0)~
 
That was a good day!!
 
A treasure and it came wrapped was there a bow on it!!!!
 
Great Coin Roll Hunting find.
 
Congrats on your silver windfall! While I prefer to sweat and toil, cuss and carry on whilst j dig my meager silver finds from sweet Mother Earth, I applaud your perseverance in tracking down silver by CRHing...those old hand wrapped rolls from small town banks can pay off big...ddf
 
Kids got a "dump bank" lol. What a G.
 
No silver half finds at the bank in my town, the tellers know where to go to get their buck a piece!
And it's not me -
 
David. Your video is contagious.
I watched it a few hours ago with my granddaughter. She went home, just after seeing it with a plan to go thru her coin banks, looking for silver and a few
other special coins.

Thanks for sharing your video and your passion for the hunt! A new generation is hooked.

#/;0)~

Thank you so much!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom