What's new

Epic day today! gold and platinum!

KapHI808

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
41
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My friend and I hit the beach this morning and found a nice 300+ yard long cut. We decided to start at either side of the cut and work toward each other.
He found 2 platinum rings. One had a huge diamond on it. I found a 9 k men's ring and a lot of coins and a silver ring. Good times. HH



ForumRunner_20130402_190411.webp



ForumRunner_20130402_190426.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice job, congrats. Go get some more.
 
oooh ahhhh, those are sweet. Nice hunt Buddy! :icon_thumleft:
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
sic, just sicco on that iced plat - wow
 
Those are 3 beautiful ring finds, Kap!:wav:

Lorraine
 
Wow, just wow. What an incredible day.
 
Those are the days that keep us coming back. :icon_thumleft:
 
Sweet!! Gold, silver and platinum.....not much better than that
for a morning beach hunt. :hello:
 
Acquisitor,

Sorry no clue. I would have to ask my friend for the diameter.

Good news. I just received a call from Minelab that my Excal just got shipped back to me. I am very impressed with them. It took 3 weeks to change out the coil and replace the headphone ikelite end cap. I got a couple of calls informing me that they received the detector and that it got shipped and what they found wrong with it. IMHO, their customer support was great.
 
if the stone is larger than 6mm, then your buddy is extremely lucky to find such a ring, if the stone is 7.5mm or bigger than I'm truly speechless
 
I see you found my diamond ring! Just kidding, beautiful finds! :hello2:

HH,
Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom