cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 20, 2017 Thread Owner #1 when i log off/out i get this, i have a chromebook & browser updated,cleaned ect. still get this [h=1]502 Bad Gateway[/h]nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)
when i log off/out i get this, i have a chromebook & browser updated,cleaned ect. still get this [h=1]502 Bad Gateway[/h]nginx/1.4.6 (Ubuntu)
S sawmill man Hero Member Joined Jun 12, 2016 Messages 723 Reaction score 1,077 Golden Thread 0 Location KENTUCKY Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 20, 2017 #2 Same here.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 21, 2017 #3 Not to worry - we have been having some strange problems (404, etc. errors) since last system upgrade. It shall pass shortly. Sorry for the problems...
Not to worry - we have been having some strange problems (404, etc. errors) since last system upgrade. It shall pass shortly. Sorry for the problems...
cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 22, 2017 Thread Owner #4 ok thanks
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,630 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 17, 2017 #5 I still get it.
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,362 Reaction score 207,710 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 18, 2017 #6 The only way around this issue is to never sign out, just keep reading.
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,756 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Dec 18, 2017 #7 I also get the 502 message. And when I open TNet again - I'm still logged in. Basically I haven't "logged out" in over a week.
I also get the 502 message. And when I open TNet again - I'm still logged in. Basically I haven't "logged out" in over a week.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,487 Reaction score 72,795 Golden Thread 0 Dec 18, 2017 #8 Reported to admins.