Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Frankn said:
Why am I getting error on page when I select spell check ? Any one else getting this?
Frank,I get the error sometimes when i try to open a new post through g-mail.I can go to t-net and open it just fine.Don't know about the spell ck though. God Bless HH Chris

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Frankn said:
Why am I getting error on page when I select spell check ? Any one else getting this?

I can't seem to reproduce it.

... maybe others will chime in ...

What browser are you using and what is the error?

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I get that sometimes on my homepage and have no idea what it is referring to. It doesn't seem to affect anything I bring
up and the next time it is usually gone.

Ray

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The site seems to have gotten a little "picky" the last few days or so.

I haven't had that issue - the one I've been dealing with is, when clicking on the topic to read, it doesn't go to the last message, its been going to the one at the top of the page.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Beth

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
mrs.oroblanco said:
The site seems to have gotten a little "picky" the last few days or so.

I haven't had that issue - the one I've been dealing with is, when clicking on the topic to read, it doesn't go to the last message, its been going to the one at the top of the page.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Beth

I have seen this one Beth... I will look into it later today - must be an easy fix....

Thanks for prodding me....

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Marc, It is intermitten. When it does it, Spell Check won't select. I just go to Post and post it as is and that works. When I hit Post, the error message vanishes. The message is in yellow at bottom left of page. I am using IE via Verizon's broadband. I am using there netbook with XP. I have also gotten the dancing bottom post. It usually stops on the next to last post. It is sometimes easier to just hit the post and then the down. Frank

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spell cK/????!!!!! Maybe you have not read some of the postings here.......some cannot spell......so
don't worry about it.....in this age of Texting......or is that Sexting...(LOL)_......u rlly dnt ned 2 spl ck?! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread