❎ SOLD ETRAC with Stealth X8 - Almost new $1200.00

I'm holding the price where it is for now - I've already dropped it. I'll wait or sell it on Ebay for about my asking price. Since we're doing this "deal" in public now, I will only counter a reasonable offer. $700 is much too low for this package - you wouldn't like my counter offer anyway. And just so you know, I don't really need to sell it.

Its not the offer shortbus its that you posted the offer publicly and didn't PM it. Your offer is purely between you and Johnnoh. So when you get replies you don't like you shouldn't be confused about it, its a public forum.
Thank you for your tact Dan. To everyone else, forgive me for making an offer. Usually when people make an offer, the seller counters the offer or accepts what the buyer has offered up. I didn't realize that making an offer makes me a roach. Once again, I did not see anyone else offering to buy this man's detector. There is no need for the namecalling, which I guarantee wouldn't happen face-to-face. So sit back in your chair and cast stones from across the internet if it makes you feel good.

I can do $850. I'm wanting it to compare it to a Deus. I'm trying to keep from spending all my money.

I saw a post from another well-known person on this forum that said they bought their etrac for $400.

As offered, this is an EXCELLENT deal at $1200 with the 8" coil thrown in.

I predict this machine will sell for the asking price.

What interest do you have in this Deepseeker other than running the price up? Are you buying the machine off of this man?

I bet when you go to the car dealer to buy a car the dealer says "we are selling it at $20,000." I bet you counteroffer with " boy, this car is so nice I will give you $22,500", right?

Its not the offer shortbus its that you posted the offer publicly and didn't PM it. Your offer is purely between you and Johnnoh. So when you get replies you don't like you shouldn't be confused about it, its a public forum.

Okay, that is fair enough.

What interest do you have in this Deepseeker other than running the price up? Are you buying the machine off of this man?

Nope, none what so ever. Loved my Etrac, sold it so I could pick up an Excal. Mine was 2 years older than his, I asked $1200 and got it - turned around and got the Excal.

And NOT A SINGLE PERSON here tried to low ball me publicly, all were civil with no hacking and slashing.

It's not that you're low balling that bothers me, it's that you're setting little fires around the deal and continue to do so - an Etrac at $400......

If you really want to deal with Johnnoh, take it private. Right now all you're doing is messing up his thread.

Nope, none what so ever. Loved my Etrac, sold it so I could pick up an Excal. Mine was 2 years older than his, I asked $1200 and got it - turned around and got the Excal.

And NOT A SINGLE PERSON here tried to low ball me publicly, all were civil with no hacking and slashing.

It's not that you're low balling that bothers me, it's that you're setting little fires around the deal and continue to do so - an Etrac at $400......

If you really want to deal with Johnnoh, take it private. Right now all you're doing is messing up his thread.

No, what I am doing is getting ready to buy this man's detector. I didn't get on any posts calling anyone a roach. I set no fires. And I am just stating that Etracs can be had for less than what this one is going for.

Members did not call you a "roach or a jerk"", that is your comment.

Johnnoh has stated his price, he has turned down your lowball offer so unless your going to raise your offer to meet his price please stop arguing the price, it is considered interfering with his sale ad.....

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Last edited:
Members did not call you've roach or a jerk, ,that is your comment.

Johnnoh has stated his price, he has turned down your lowball offer so unless your going to raise your offer to meet his price please stop arguing the price, it is considered interfering with his sale ad.....

DT2016

I just struck a deal withJohnnoh you big meanie. I swear, you guys were ready to lynch me for trying to negotiate a deal LOL.

I just struck a deal withJohnnoh you big meanie. I swear, you guys were ready to lynch me for trying to negotiate a deal LOL.
You were trying to low ball him, telling him that was all it was worth, we know what the detectors are worth.

I have an ETrac myself and I wouldn't sell it for less than $850.....

DT2016

Pretty rude, should have the courtesy to mind your own business.

You make an open post on a public forum and it becomes anyones business. Glad you struck a deal, shows you have come to your senses. You initial offer was insulting and craigslist worthy, it was not a legit counter offer which is why I commented on it ,,, All you have to do it look on ebay and see what these sell for to know their used market value.

That Stealth X-8 coil runs around $208. And the machine had 29 months of warranty left. Those two facts about this machine clearly stated it's value as the asking price.

This has all been extremely entertaining - you guys really took the Shortbus to school :laughing7:. I took negotiations "off the air" and made a deal we can both live with. He's a decent guy after all, and I really appreciated the support from all of you. Thanks!

Another happy ending.......

Congrats to both on the deal, I'm sure you are both stand up guys and sorry for butting in, sometimes you gotta speak your mind.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back