What's new

Ever had probems!!!

Rugger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
In finding a suitable partner
I have found a site which may solve a lost gold mine and tryied to
recruit people for safety and help on this project,its a never ending negative frustation.
The name of this site is currently on hold until my claims are secured but will keep updating.
Rugger
 
I feel your pain...

I've run so many scams in the past no one will even talk to me :laughing7:
 
spartacus.....surely you are not the non-trusting type.:evil5:........just sign where they tell ya and give them your SS# and date of birth and you will be well compensated for your efforts.:smileinbox:
 
TNGUNS, which SS# number should I give them :dontknow: I do have several
 
So does Obama ....that is getting to be a fad.

:nono:
See what you did.......I had to edit with explanation.....no politics

I didn't use to be like this till I started on this website. Never looked at other women, never spat on sidewalks, dind't like fast cars.

Yall have ruined me.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom