Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
I live in central WI, I've never heard of it , I may try to look it up tho'.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta is 2 miles north of Hwy 50 on Hwy P. It is 25 miles west of Kenosha, 5 miles south of Burlington, and 15 miles from Lake Geneva and Elkhorn
Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta offers complete year-round facilities for Cub Packs, Scout Troops, and Venture Crews. The camp encompasses 185 acres of beautiful rolling hills and woodlands including waterfront on Dyer Lake.

Facilities include a dining hall with shower facilities, 4 winter camping cabins with kitchens, 2 campfire bowls, Cub and Scout program areas, year-round trading post, BB guns, archery, nature, crafts, Tee-Pee fire ring, Fort Dakota, chapel, lakefront with swimming, boating, and fishing.

Weekend camp reservations must be made through the Southeast Council service center. It is important to make your reservation as early as possible. Cabin sizes vary from 20 to 32 campers. All facilities are available and each unit must provide 2 deep adult leadership with proper certification.

Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta also operates summer Cub Scout programs. Programs offered are Cub Day camp, Mom-and-Me weekend, Webelos weekend. From September 1 through May 31, camp is available for winter cabin camping, tent camping, camporees, and other outdoor activities. Family camping is available on Labor Day and Memorial Day weekends. Over 500 campers can be accommodated on any given weekend.

OP
OP
DPBOB

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gypsyheart said:
Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta is 2 miles north of Hwy 50 on Hwy P. It is 25 miles west of Kenosha, 5 miles south of Burlington, and 15 miles from Lake Geneva and Elkhorn
Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta offers complete year-round facilities for Cub Packs, Scout Troops, and Venture Crews. The camp encompasses 185 acres of beautiful rolling hills and woodlands including waterfront on Dyer Lake.

Facilities include a dining hall with shower facilities, 4 winter camping cabins with kitchens, 2 campfire bowls, Cub and Scout program areas, year-round trading post, BB guns, archery, nature, crafts, Tee-Pee fire ring, Fort Dakota, chapel, lakefront with swimming, boating, and fishing.

Weekend camp reservations must be made through the Southeast Council service center. It is important to make your reservation as early as possible. Cabin sizes vary from 20 to 32 campers. All facilities are available and each unit must provide 2 deep adult leadership with proper certification.

Camp Oh-Da-Ko-Ta also operates summer Cub Scout programs. Programs offered are Cub Day camp, Mom-and-Me weekend, Webelos weekend. From September 1 through May 31, camp is available for winter cabin camping, tent camping, camporees, and other outdoor activities. Family camping is available on Labor Day and Memorial Day weekends. Over 500 campers can be accommodated on any given weekend.

THANKS GYPSY.. Anyone up that way may want to check it out..thats a hour away for me..old camp thats for sure.

bill gent

Sep 22, 2006
jersey city new jersey
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
wasn't that a Beatles song??????????-------OH DA-kA, OH DA-KA life goes on Ohhhhh singing OH-DA-KA TAHHHHHHHHHH

or Iron Butterfly?------- Oh-Da-Ka-Ta-Baby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions