What's new

Everywhere I go.....

alpinestar1982

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that I am hooked on looking for artifacts, everywhere I go I seem to have my eyes on the ground.....even in my driveway!!!
 
Upvote 0
Ha ha..that's it. The world will look different.
 
alpinestar1982 said:
Now that I am hooked on looking for artifacts, everywhere I go I seem to have my eyes on the ground.....even in my driveway!!!

Ha ha! Reminds me of what my late granddaddy told me as a child. "you won't ever find **** looking up" apologize for language, but that is the exact quote.
 
Ha ha....good ****!
 
GatorBoy said:
Ha ha....good ****!

I thought you would appreciate that Gator! Words to live by! In more ways than one, that quote has helped me!
 
:) Scrapers in the alley behind my house. Pure Paleo !!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
That is so cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom