What's new

Evil Spirits

I am not afraid of contemporarily practicing witches.
I'm not afraid of anything I don't believe is real. Witches, demons, ghosts, leprechauns, zombies, etc don't even register. Bears and cougars? That's why I carry a .45.
 
If the "forces" only work on you if you believe that they will, is it really the "forces" acting on you, or your own beliefs?
The beliefs have to be working towards inviting the forces in order for effect to be observed, felt.
One should have no sins, need to have exigent need for these forces, and have instinctual strong belief in their intervention all potential but Not just based on analytically arrived- at realization that there are greater forces.
1 Mexican born cook- colleague 20 years ago told me " In my part of Mexico if there is Unusually prolonged Drought and rain is really needed, You should passionately pray for rain. All the people should pray.... Rain will come ! But if you pray for rain Just in case and the ground is not that dry, then your house may burn "
 
I think that many, perhaps most (but not all) have succumbed to the media driven version of what constitutes 'evil' . Evil exists in the intention held by the person , not in the energy used to accomplish or attain something. The energy forms that exist all around us are not aligned with our concept of 'good and evil' , the ability to access or interact with these forces seems to be hardwired into some of us and not others. The use of the terms witchcraft or sorcery, black and white magick, good and evil spirits, entities , ghouls etc etc... these are all terms and concepts created within the minds and supposed accepted morals of those who try to control society.
Anyone with any religious belief is aware of the presence of things that exist outside of the 'norm' .
Indigenous peoples, the world over, are aware of and still interact with the 'paranormal' world.
For those who believe only in science, well that system too (at it's cutting edge) is constantly pushing it's way into 'unknown' realms and discovering previously unheard of things... that maybe once were considered impossible.
Then we come to the 'pretty little thing called Love' ??.... now i may be wrong here, but it is my understanding and experience that ,nearly everyone, believes in, or has experience of , or is actually in love ?. It comes in many forms, sometimes very unique ways but I think we can all agree that 'it is there'. So where is it ? what exactly is it , ? we can't touch it or measure it, we can't bottle it nor subject it to the scientific model,, but we know it is there and we have been allowed to experience it in our society, which is otherwise, collectively very much against the concepts of unknown energies and forces..
So what is Love if not magick ?
How can I sit here and write about love, when the topic is 'evil spirits' ?? well I propose to you that they are one and the same thing, it is the intention (within the receiver) that is the determining factor. The energy of love is not aware of our expectance of it's power or direction, it can be applied in many seemingly opposing ways... love can be used and manipulated once inside the vessel, but it was not the intention of the energy to be such, in much the same vein we have the 'evil spirits' ,, it is a misunderstanding , perhaps deliberate and intentional or maybe just hardwired that way... ?
I know that many reading this will 'get it' and many will not, that is the beauty of difference.
Love life in all of it's uncertainty.

AD
 
I've debated about unknown scientific phenomenon vs innate "psychic" ability vs spiritual influence. I honestly don't know the answer but I think it is probably an unknown scientific thing or a human sense that we don't understand. (Mind you, I do believe in demons and told my story in a 6 minute video at )
 
I've debated about unknown scientific phenomenon vs innate "psychic" ability vs spiritual influence. I honestly don't know the answer but I think it is probably an unknown scientific thing or a human sense that we don't understand. (Mind you, I do believe in demons and told my story in a 6 minute video at )

She could sense you coming, had psychic abilities. Your encounter doesn't sound Demonic..
Did you suggest they move?
Demonic Frequencies must exist, and would be attached to a tailsman or something.
I doubt a demon is in a person when born, if one was in the child, it came from somewhere nearby..
She was sitting in a chair, and your entered her head, and commanded her to pick up your shoes. She probably thinks your a Demon!
 
Last edited:
From what I understand about psychologists, they tend to be skeptical while at the same time totally fascinated by study of the subject. Other cultures in Asia and the Middle East are far more accepting of the reality of such encounters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom