What's new

Evil Spirits

Very good question.. in fact it is the essence of this practice. Sure dowsing has a scientific based practice that goes in line with the natural laws of the universe that God created, however, the know-how technique is rarely known, why? Because demons interfere in this practice (wether you like or not) and mislead people in this field. It is a long story, but this is some of the untold fact.
Okay, but i have a question. The Demons that interfere with the person dowsing, are these usually the thoughts of the owners who buried caches that are doing the interfering? For example they passionately prayed that no one will find it.....?
 
Okay, but i have a question. The Demons that interfere with the person dowsing, are these usually the thoughts of the owners who buried caches that are doing the interfering? For example they passionately prayed that no one will find it.....?
Well, it has two ways:
Either the buried treasure is done through witchcraft rituals, in this case the demons serving this witchcraft are the ones who are doing the interfering.

Or, if it is not served by witchcraft, then the demons residing in remote areas or in grave yards (containing the treasure) are the ones doing the interfering.

You have to understand that both humans and jinn (demons) have an interest in Gold!! Gold provides witchcraft energy for demons!!!
 
Well, it has two ways:
Either the buried treasure is done through witchcraft rituals, in this case the demons serving this witchcraft are the ones who are doing the interfering.

Or, if it is not served by witchcraft, then the demons residing in remote areas or in grave yards (containing the treasure) are the ones doing the interfering.

You have to understand that both humans and jinn (demons) have an interest in Gold!! Gold provides witchcraft energy for demons!!!
So based on this, I feel part of what sustains demonic function or aftereffect is exactly that : Some kind of inertia ( aftereffect ) is brought about in the Universe ( such as in those more secluded places ) by the fact that somebody at one previous time or another craved gold, pursued gold,etc.
So to me this means that life turns into death but in death there are remnants of emotions and aspirations intrinsic to the ones who were physically alive in the past.
Your reply made me think of the song Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera
 
Demons are in truth extra-terrestrials. Some are malevolent and some are benevolent to humans. Entities of the lower astral are often confused for them. Like with hauntings and stuff. Those aren't demons. People just don't understand these things. Also some say that one's genetics matter depending which on the one's that you are dealing with. I don't exactly believe that, but it could very well be true. I've never had any problems; in that regard.

Either way they should always be approached with respect. Unless you want to get yourself killed. If you do receive some help from them it's important to do something for them in return. There are even some demons that can lead one to treasure. Or to help one understand geology better, or for better dowsing.

I've dealt with many of them myself. Sometimes they are busy and you have to wait. You can also invoke them outside of evocation. So as to bring them into oneself to receive their attributes. I was raised in the occult and so none of this is new to me. Knowledge is power and the bible has been widely misinterpreted in the matter.
 
Now I have read everything. When metal detecting water witching or what ever, be careful of the Boogieman. The only Boogieman that ever wanted to do me harm while metal detecting are crooks, criminals and thieves. Nothing that a good bullet in the ass wouldn't cure.
 
Now I have read everything. When metal detecting water witching or what ever, be careful of the Boogieman. The only Boogieman that ever wanted to do me harm while metal detecting are crooks, criminals and thieves. Nothing that a good bullet in the ass wouldn't cure.
Well that's valid but on a true physical down-to-earth level right?
Unless where you search, you are encountering criminals who are also capable of witchcraft. Are spiritually equipped To KNOW to steal from people like us.
I think it's best to alternate the places, and dont describe in detail to close ones not a single place...
 
Last edited:
Demons are in truth extra-terrestrials. Some are malevolent and some are benevolent to humans. Entities of the lower astral are often confused for them. Like with hauntings and stuff. Those aren't demons. People just don't understand these things. Also some say that one's genetics matter depending which on the one's that you are dealing with. I don't exactly believe that, but it could very well be true. I've never had any problems; in that regard.

Either way they should always be approached with respect. Unless you want to get yourself killed. If you do receive some help from them it's important to do something for them in return. There are even some demons that can lead one to treasure. Or to help one understand geology better, or for better dowsing.

I've dealt with many of them myself. Sometimes they are busy and you have to wait. You can also invoke them outside of evocation. So as to bring them into oneself to receive their attributes. I was raised in the occult and so none of this is new to me. Knowledge is power and the bible has been widely misinterpreted in the matter.
Can you always/ usually know on time that demons might be giving you signs in your real life every day surroundings?
If you know what I mean.
And how can I know that indeed these demonic entities ( if of the benevolent type ) are serious enough about guiding me to the right place? Thanks
 
Unless where you search, you are encountering criminals who are also capable of witchcraft.
Best thing to do is burn the witches. Even if witches aren't real, you'll feel better about your superstitions.
 
Varying opinions and the usual attempts to berate those with differing perceptive perspectives.
 
Well that's valid but on a true physical down-to-earth level right?
Unless where you search, you are encountering criminals who are also capable of witchcraft. Are spiritually equipped To KNOW to steal from people like us.
I think it's best to alternate the places, and dont describe in detail to close ones not a single place...
I don't believe in all that witchcraft, alien, Big Foot crap. I've had my share of close encounters of the Physical down to Earth kind.
 
I don't think witches need brooms to fly.
I believe in bigfoot!
 
If there be evil spirits, then there be good spirits!

I had my Mom send me a blessed Crucifix, to hang on my wall.

A Dowsable connection line, attaches to everyone within reach. Even to NoN religious people, crazy..

I can't explain how or why, when no metals connect strong enough to us, but the Crucifix does!!

It shows me something spiritual is going on, but what?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20251018_120339368.webp
    IMG_20251018_120339368.webp
    603.3 KB · Views: 50
If there be evil spirits, then there be good spirits!

I had my Mom send me a blessed Crucifix, to hang on my wall.

A Dowsable connection line, attaches to everyone within reach. Even to NoN religious people, crazy..

I can't explain how or why, when no metals connect strong enough to us, but the Crucifix does!!

It shows me something spiritual is going on, but what?
I would think that any Spirit attached to a Crucifix would be good, but I don't Dowse a Spirit, I Dowse the human frequency being drawn into it.
IT is a drain, it did harm my plant!
I leave it there, hoping it's not harming me..
 
I don't believe in anything I can't touch or see with my naked eye. After being a cop for over 20 years and seeing things I wish I could forget, but haunts me in my dreams to worry about Boogiemen when there is way more evil men and women and even children in this world to worry about Boogiemen.
 
Jus because science doesn't have an explanation for it yet, it doesn't mean it is magic, or that we should resort to magical thinking to explain it.
 
The 100,000 witches that were executed in the past didn't seem to have this power. Or any power.
I am not afraid of contemporarily practicing witches.
They are simply messengers of Greater Forces and only rarely can / are willing to for example destroy a Black Magic conclusively.
But sooner or later the sensitive ones amongst us have to face the" Origin Energy " responsible for their Earthly plight AND FACE it Prepared they need to!
By Taking their next Material world step either with Belief or without the Belief in their heart.

But you are right we are susceptible to dark forces IN GENERAL to a big degree only if we feel that we are so susceptible.....
 
we are susceptible to dark forces IN GENERAL to a big degree only if we feel that we are so susceptible.....
If the "forces" only work on you if you believe that they will, is it really the "forces" acting on you, or your own beliefs?
 
I don't believe in all that witchcraft, alien, Big Foot crap. I've had my share of close encounters of the Physical down to Earth kind.
Big foot crap ..did you step in it too......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom