Lookn4Seated
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,941
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Deep Silver Seeker 3000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
It's my first year out with the Excal II, and to say the least, I love this machine. Being out only 5 times for a total of 20 hrs, I have found 2 gold rings, 2 gold earings, a silver bracelet, silver earing with a Swarovsky crystal, and a surgical steel earing with a 2.5ct pink saphire, + a ton of clad and junk earings.
But my question here is about gold chains.
Will they give off a tone like an earing or small gold ring would give off, or will it just blip and null like a junk earing or bobby pin? The reason I ask is that I don't see many gold chains posted, and I know that they have to be out there!
Is there a secret to finding them? Any advice or opinions greatly appreciated. Thanks - L4S
UPDATE
Link to the Illinois Forum with the pics of my finds so far.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,336151.0.html
But my question here is about gold chains.
Will they give off a tone like an earing or small gold ring would give off, or will it just blip and null like a junk earing or bobby pin? The reason I ask is that I don't see many gold chains posted, and I know that they have to be out there!
Is there a secret to finding them? Any advice or opinions greatly appreciated. Thanks - L4S
UPDATE
Link to the Illinois Forum with the pics of my finds so far.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,336151.0.html
Upvote
0
I've had a couple small earings keep falling through for about 15 mins. Any advice on retrieving those? Thats adds up too though.
Amazing patience is a virtue... 








