What's new

Excalibur sniffed out two gold rings

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went two the lake Friday and Sunday about twelve hours of hunting for both days the gold band 14 k 5 g the men's ring 10k 7 g the bear and cross and the other band are 925

image-2717150108.webp



image-1358543289.webp



image-655229765.webp



image-4126411508.webp



image-2800623037.webp



image-2660504249.webp



image-3703412137.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! Especially the one in picture #3.... nice design, congrats!!

Cliff
 
Excellent finds Bluediamond! WTG I'm in a gold slump apparently!

Walt
 
Gorgeous finds, Bluediamounds55!

I love that little teddy bear medallion!

Terrific detecting!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
A lot of effort paid off with some nice loot!
 
WTG on the gold rings and silver
 
You sure have done your duty cleaning up the lake bottom. Nice there was a little reward in it for you after all..... I like em. Beach Papa
 
Very nice...your killing the gold rings.
 
Nice finds. Did you hunt deep water?
 
Very nice gold ring. With all the junk you took out of the lake you must have lowered the lake level.
 
The ornate band very sweet! Overall good hunt


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom