What's new

EXCELSIOR

up north

Full Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Frozen Tundra
Detector(s) used
Whites's PRIZM V
Heathkit GP-45 Metal Locator
Garrett Ace 150
Pacific Northwest Insturments BH2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this pin look familiar to anyone? I think a lot of the blue enamel has flaked off, and the color on the stripe may have been yellow. There is no writing or mark on the back. My searches have only led to info. about soccer teams. They are resurfacing a parking lot downtown and I found this and a RR baggage tag. Thank you for looking.
 

Attachments

  • excelsior.webp
    excelsior.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 283
Cool find up north -
and great ID Justin
and WELCOME ABOARD :hello2:

I love your moniker :laughing7:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Thank you Justin. Very much appreciated.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom