What's new

Excitement when I finally found Jewelry in my Scoop!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
643
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside,California
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beach crowded with people,so decided to hunt the dry sand area,,near the walkway..Heard a small tone,started digging,tone disappear :icon_scratch:I knew that tone was there b/c I heard it,so started moving around the sand & dug again,scoop,shake & in my scoop I see this nice silver heart @ first I thought it was a TIFFANY,but no just a silver heart with writings Shelby:sad smiley::I was so excited:headbang: photo-22.webp
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations, and Big Gold is coming!!!!
 
Congrats

I got a little heart like that the other day but it was a liitle kids junk one.
 
Nice goin' on the heart pendant, Kiana!

Lorraine
 
Hi Kiana...Nice little locket. :hello2::hello2::hello2:............. From hefting it ... it seems to be heavier than silver. I couldn't see any markings but possibly there's something ultra small engraved somewhere. I'm of the opinion, based on heft, that it could possibly be white gold or platinum.

I went back there after the crowds thinned out but only got clad .. enough to make it fun. Oh that earring I wanted to show you was laying on the seat in my car...so I didn't lose it.
 
Good on you ! I bet that got your hart pumping.
 
"just" a silver heart. Ha! Man, things have been slow for me at my favorite beach, I'd l-o-v-e finding a piece of good jewelry right about now. Congrats!
 
I'm still waiting for my first piece of jewelry. Good for you! that's gotta be a confidence builder.
 
I'm still waiting for my first piece of jewelry. Good for you! that's gotta be a confidence builder.
Thanks,Bill I have faith you will find your first piece..You have 2 good detector's,,I was so excited & yet so Humbled:noteworthy:

It's a wonderful feeling!!!!!

HH--Kiana
 
Hi Kiana...Nice little locket. :hello2::hello2::hello2:............. From hefting it ... it seems to be heavier than silver. I couldn't see any markings but possibly there's something ultra small engraved somewhere. I'm of the opinion, based on heft, that it could possibly be white gold or platinum.

I went back there after the crowds thinned out but only got clad .. enough to make it fun. Oh that earring I wanted to show you was laying on the seat in my car...so I didn't lose it.
I'm glad you found it,at least you got some clad's b/c that sure was a lot of sun bather's out there,for sure i thought you might get something good!!
I work 6 days this week,but come Wednesday,,I'm going early to the areas we talked about & then later to other beaches,,can't wait:hello2:

Glad to have a hunting buddy,it was fun trading machine's,,,your Deus is a good machine

HH--Kiana
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom