Explain THIS!!!!!!!!

diggummup said:
It's a flying saucer... what the heck do you think it is? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Diggummup,I understand that,I also understand"THEY" are NOT from out there!!!!!!

The splash is too fake. And, the witnesses did not want to be recognized, i.e., no testimony. Cool, though.

(imho, of course)

truly I just don't believe these short films anymore. so much can be faked so easily.
I gotta see it with my own eyes. other than that, looks like a stunt.

If I showed this to my brother, he would totally believe it. This is why I don't like people posting these videos online... because stupid people will get stuck on this type of thing for months if not years. (no he doesn't come to this site.. thank god).

mikeofaustin said:
If I showed this to my brother, he would totally believe it. This is why I don't like people posting these videos online... because stupid people will get stuck on this type of thing for months if not years. (no he doesn't come to this site.. thank god).
So... you don't get along with your brother I take it, or he's just plain stupid?? :o Wow! :icon_scratch:

diggummup said:
mikeofaustin said:
So... you don't get along with your brother I take it, or he's just plain stupid?? :o Wow! :icon_scratch:

We'll, I wouldn't say 'stupid'... but, to be politically correct, I'll just say that he if very naive and will even believe in 9/11.

mikeofaustin said:
diggummup said:
mikeofaustin said:

We'll, I wouldn't say 'stupid'... but, to be politically correct, I'll just say that he if very naive and will even believe in 9/11.
Very dangerous times we live in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back